Bramz ever changing fleet merry go round.

bramz7

post-20043-0-53589200-1541249254_thumb.jpg

post-20043-0-13716400-1541249270_thumb.jpg

So this is the current standings. I knew I'd eventually have the Merc so when Wuvs posted it for sale, that was a pretty quick decision. It's done 252k but it's pretty quick and isn't that bad to drive so it's most definitely a run until dead sort of car.

Now the Saab is a bit different for me. I'm used to automotive dandruff so to have something with heavy doors, solid plastic and very little rust is a revelation. It's so remarkably different to everything I've had that it's become endearing in the 15 hours I've owned it.

As per typical I'm off to get something else this afternoon. It's more me, French, undesirable and rare.

Quite keen to keep the Saab to be honest. I've paid a fairly high sum for the newcomer (today) so it might be for sale quite soon, it's more of a 'another one off the list' purchase and I vaguely fancy an old Volvo now.

Not really sure why I try and predict my old car activities. It never quite turns out that way.

nope i see a black one with turbo alloys north of manc on the motorway now and again

Is this it? It was at the Festival of the Unexceptional during the summer.

post-20228-0-36718100-1541279825_thumb.jpg

Even so, it is still great to see some still about, especially a base one. I also didn't know there was a facelift model until Bramz posted the picture of his one up the thread. I can't wait to see more of it.

Is this it? It was at the Festival of the Unexceptional during the summer.

attachicon.gifWP_20180714_061.jpg

Even so, it is still great to see some still about, especially a base one. I also didn't know there was a facelift model until Bramz posted the picture of his one up the thread. I can't wait to see more of it.

Look again, Bramz' is red!