Hedgehog Motors - The ̶L̶e̶x̶ Rex Files

davehedgehog31

14 minutes ago, davehedgehog31 said:

Tried to see if anyone on Facebook wanted any bits off the MG before it goes to the fragger...

Within 15 minutes of posting I'd promptly accepted the cartakeback offer of £130, I'll have the battery and spare wheel out it and the rest can get to fuck. 

Best way. Facebook is the official sounding board for people who need to insist they'd have done things better, because you are an idiot, and they are smart and need to let everybody know.

It's Friday afternoon, the sun is shining, I'm finishing work at 3pm and commencing a collection caper around 4:15pm.

Care package being arranged;

- Talkie Walkies

- Socket Set

- Screwdrivers

- Coolant

- Oil

- Jubilee clips

- Fuel Filter

- Braided fuel hose

- 20L of veg oil

It's a long one this, about a 500 mile round trip and being undertaken in one go. 

3 hours ago, loserone said:

I came here to thank you for saving me from myself.

But I'm still winning two 205 auctions

And if you don't win them, there's a little red one parked up on the way to Andys place with a for sale note in the window :)

the little blue one looks a smasher, well bought, mr hedgehog 

Home now, with the sun coming up. 

That was a mission! Work from half 7 then straight on collection duties. 

Car is smashing though, it's three different shades of turquoise and all the better for it. Although it's actually newer than my 405 it looks and feels like a bit of a classic. I'm a serial Peugeot licker but had never owned a 205 til now. 20190629_042327.thumb.jpg.ab4763405c3a6b10dc82085cf93829a0.jpg