Sharleys Random project thread

sharley17194

• 1 year later...

18 hours ago, vulgalour said:

Not had chance to watch this yet, so that's certainly something to look forward to later when I've had chance.

Give it a watch i do appreciate it, I've made it my goal to try and grow my channel this year, i'm hoping it gives me the motivation to get back into the cars.

8 hours ago, vulgalour said:

Done watch, left a like for seeing you getting back on the horse as it were.  Good luck with the future adventures, you look like you've got your work cut out for you.

thanks, its been a really challenging time and i reached the point where i have to do something, i didn't realise until Christmas just how much loosing my unit had affected me mentally. My will to work on cars has just vanished. I thought restarting the youtube videos although don't get many views or likes gives me a reason to go out and do something. I do want to get the Austin back on the road and since filming that video I've been looking at the Austin thinking it doesn't need alot and i have all the parts.

I found doing the videos really helped me get focused on projects and stopped me starting new stuff without finishing old stuff (apart from the Red Coat, sshh) so I do it for that and to get info out there on stuff that's harder to find.  The video you did is a great reset point, you know what you're dealing with, where you want to be, and can start making steps to get to your destination.  You're a grafter, you'll get it sorted.

23 hours ago, vulgalour said:

I found doing the videos really helped me get focused on projects and stopped me starting new stuff without finishing old stuff (apart from the Red Coat, sshh) so I do it for that and to get info out there on stuff that's harder to find.  The video you did is a great reset point, you know what you're dealing with, where you want to be, and can start making steps to get to your destination.  You're a grafter, you'll get it sorted.

Thanks got some stuff to clear first then I’ll drag the Austin out. I’d like a classic on the road as they are cheap to run. It honestly doesn’t need much as much of the welding is done now.