Sharleys Random project thread

sharley17194

Nice to see Autumn arriving this morning, its the start of me not being able to do much outside, caught me out of the blue this year so literally nothing is ready!

Spent a large chunk of this year in the unit neglecting the homested, i suspect over the next few weekends that will be my focus. 

Still i got some paint on the magenta which was nice.....paint videos coming but here is a sneaky pic. Stiull got tons of cars to paint but with the weather leaving us i can't imagine ill get them all done now :(

Was hoping to get them painted so i can do winter builds when the weather drops...

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-27 at 12.17.40.jpeg

First part of the painting video is due out tonight. 

Quite looking forward to putting this one back together i have parts to cars scattered everywhere, my plan is to have 4 cars painted and being put back together all at once. 

Still got a staggering amount of work to do, but we will get there!!!

I need to move my channel on a bit does anyone have any advice??

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the radio silence, some times life just gets in the way, ive been working hard but not filming much.

I scrapped the ford ka as it was just to rotten to bother trying to save, shame as it was a lovely car except for the rust!

I have taken the st 200 up to the unit ready for stripping thats coming soon. 

I am also helping a friend paint his mini which will result in a mini series on the channel. 

I'll post so pictures later on in the week.

This week marks the end of the lily series,  I have two more videos to come one pre lock down one post lock down. This Sunday we will be moving the unit around and lily will leave to go home and a new project will make it onto the ramp. 

This one is a little bit different as i can't find a single video of its type on Youtube! 

Finally got this beauty into the breaking spot in the unit, time to remove everything that makes it a ST200 and transplant it onto my dirty diesel. 

Im still not sure if this is a good idea, i suspect i will regret this move at some point but then at least i can cry into an ST200 lookalike!

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-17 at 21.38.59.jpeg

• 2 months later...

No updates in a while as if I'm honest its been a pretty stressful time. Topped off we have been served notice on my unit. It took years to find a dream unit so I'm forced to put a number of cars and alot of parts up for sale. I guess its end of an era!!  Took engine out the red f ready to go onto the green 1.

20210221_132846.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...