Stereotype's Smol Shite

stereotype

Take note of the poor things that ended up with my lazy arse.

This is going to be a dull disaster but welcome to a random list of the poor unfortunate souls that come into my possession.

Currently

- '88 Peugeot 205 1.1 GL

- '07 Suzuki EN125 2A (TWO WHEELS!?)

That's it I told you it would be boring. I'll just not mention the previous 1.2 Clio's since one is perpetually SORN'd as a donor Clio (RIP SLOP FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS AND TATTOOED ON MY LEG) and the other one was moved on to some other 19 year old to probably crash (YOU WERE A GOOD FREN)

Previous 

- SL04PKE - '04 1.2 Clio - Crashed it, now in Valhalla

- V36FRN - '99 1.2 Clio 

- L38WLD - '94 1.9 Xantia

Take note of the poor things that ended up with my lazy arse

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I think this is short hand for 'Hello, I'm Chuck and I have decided to dedicate this small corner of the internet to the poor unfortunate vehicles that ended up with me.

I started off learning to drive in the Triumph Toledo that was purchased from Cros and driven home 500 miles via a friendly MOT station who advised some things needed done more urgent than others.

When I passed my test the insurance on the Toledo was too expensive and a Clio was sourced by my amazing father whom I love dearly, unfortunately a stone wall jumped out in front of the Clio in Fife and it was cheaper to replace the car with another Clio (Fren) which got me about for six months until the 205 which I loved after meeting it at Shitefest18 became available from Bucketeer (thanks Alex) 

The current issues with the 205 are mostly marking her territory. 

There is an oil leak which is coming from (general area) under the distributor. There is a pressure switch under there but also the top of the gearbox is also in the same area. This was thoroughly cleaned back and this shall hopefully show where fresh oil is coming from.

That about right Chuck ;)

Always tidy workers!

Got pics of the oil leak?

A tidy workspace is a workspace of someone not working hard enough! 

Oi ... That's my numberplate!

I'm sure yours is on your car :)

About right. Teach me how the fuck to work this

I think this is short hand for 'Hello, I'm Chuck and I have decided to dedicate this small corner of the internet to the poor unfortunate vehicles that ended up with me.

I started off learning to drive in the Triumph Toledo that was purchased from Cros and driven home 500 miles via a friendly MOT station who advised some things needed done more urgent than others.

When I passed my test the insurance on the Toledo was too expensive and a Clio was sourced by my amazing father whom I love dearly, unfortunately a stone wall jumped out in front of the Clio in Fife and it was cheaper to replace the car with another Clio (Fren) which got me about for six months until the 205 which I loved after meeting it at Shitefest18 became available from Bucketeer (thanks Alex)

The current issues with the 205 are mostly marking her territory.

There is an oil leak which is coming from (general area) under the distributor. There is a pressure switch under there but also the top of the gearbox is also in the same area. This was thoroughly cleaned back and this shall hopefully show where fresh oil is coming from.

That about right Chuck ;)

A tidy workspace is a workspace of someone not working hard enough!

I'm sure yours is on your car :)

An update featuring father Tickman.

Tinkering continued to Fleur and a few bits were robbed off the heap of dad's MR2, such as a rubber tube and a radio that would turn blue. Much useful. A need for more grippy things was also discovered. Maybe just cable ties. We'll see.

A previous tinker revealed the stickiness of the front brakes. Since father Tickman pried the mechanism back open while I sat on my phone like a typical teen, the fuel economy has appeared to improve definitely pleasing my budgeted heart. It was even better when I put Super Unleaded Super Expensive Super Cool Shell Fuel in her. Still cannot tell whether the sticker recommending fuel is a genuine thing or a placebo.

As the source of the oil leak is not yet determined, we are exploring other possibilities like gearbox oil (as she does like to get nasty when you try and move into reverse). Also as REB has told many a story of how his 205 decided to shit itself an oily turd one day at work. Fingers crossed my baby doesn't end up like that.

Surprisingly, the car is staying relatively clean. I've hoovered it a whole two times since getting her from Bucketeer! Coffee stain removal and seat repair will commence hopefully before the end of the year. Maybe I'll shampoo the ceiling, the possibilities are truly endless.

Also I can kind of weld! Smashingebb929fb493e9256d4ce45ef8173c742.jpg809b6f06579133e1e751b1a6ea35e570.jpge18610e077b4d107b7ef0082a8e7b363.jpg