Cycling North After Winter

Bucketeer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right, I've not updated this for quite a while, partly because the winter winteryness killed my phone battery to death resulting in a maximum of thirty seconds of use to a full charge, and partly because I've not really done much of interest and am a bit disappointed in myself.

I arrived at Saabnut's place in France with £notmuch and in an alarming, and completely out of character, burst of sensibleness I decided that carrying on South until I completely ran out of money was not a great idea. Therefore I just enjoyed doing some work around Chez Saabnut and feeling useful, and did some bits of exploring of France knowing I had a base to return to.

As is the way with money, £notmuch slid downhill into £absolutelynowt. It is at this low point in the fiscal curve that you find me, sat on a beach looking at the French Channel and waiting for my ferry back to the UK. Nearly 250kms done in the last three days and pretty much all of them into a big frigging headwind.

post-13750-0-68659200-1555514079_thumb.jpg

I've got a load of spots and whatnot to post from the past couple of months, which I will do in due course.

I can only apologise to everyone for my inability to carry on further south.

^^^^ What can I say mate, I'm like one of those pustulous rashes you get that you wish you could pass on to someone else but can't because you have a pustulous rash and no-one will come near you. Or something.

And yes, I'll be about for the summer and beyond for any and all work. The worse the pay, the better.

^^^^ What can I say mate, I'm like one of those pustulous rashes you get that you wish you could pass on to someone else but can't because you have a pustulous rash and no-one will come near you. Or something.

And yes, I'll be about for the summer and beyond for any and all work. The worse the pay, the better.

Mrs6C wants you for boat painting from Friday on!

post-4787-0-55103400-1555536837_thumb.jpg