• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 12:44 PM, Floatylight said:

Any Shitely help available for a retractable parcel shelf from Peterborough, to either Stafford, Nottingham or FOD?

Yeah, I can get it. If I can't get it to Shitefest then Stafford is doable when I go back up north, provided you're not desperate for it as I don't know when exactly I'll be up north. 

On 7/8/2023 at 12:44 PM, Floatylight said:

Any Shitely help available for a retractable parcel shelf from Peterborough, to either Stafford, Nottingham or FOD?

I can do this. Looks like I'm going to Peterborough in the next few days and I pass Stafford all the time. Also work near Nottingham 

Let me know  if it helps 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Posting this in case someone happens to be near Crawley/Gatwick Airport.

I have a rear tailgate window for my E39 there. Unfortunately communication with my usually very decent go-to courier for stuff like this has completely broken down and I have not received a single remotely sensible offer to get this transported up North anywhere. Anyone who happens to be in the area and at least pick it up and store it for me ?

15 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Posting this in case someone happens to be near Crawley/Gatwick Airport.

I have a rear tailgate window for my E39 there. Unfortunately communication with my usually very decent go-to courier for stuff like this has completely broken down and I have not received a single remotely sensible offer to get this transported up North anywhere. Anyone who happens to be in the area and at least pick it up and store it for me ?

In your thread I was going to ask where it is, in case it's close to me... I'm about 30 miles away 😅 If you get stuck then I can potentially collect and store it for you, it's an excuse to use the Pontiac more.

1 hour ago, Rust Collector said:

In your thread I was going to ask where it is, in case it's close to me... I'm about 30 miles away 😅 If you get stuck then I can potentially collect and store it for you, it's an excuse to use the Pontiac more.

The seller will remove the last parts I requested this weekend. Im not sure how much longer he will be waiting before he sells it to the next guy, should SR Transit not come back online anytime soon I'd be very glad if you could, for petrol money of course!

32 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

The seller will remove the last parts I requested this weekend. Im not sure how much longer he will be waiting before he sells it to the next guy, should SR Transit not come back online anytime soon I'd be very glad if you could, for petrol money of course!

Not a problem, drop me a message and we can sort something out!

24 minutes ago, loserone said:

Anyone know any good ways to get a couple of seats down to @vaughant from up here? I can put em on a pallet but is that going to be mega money?

I've shipped seats that I've bought using a service like this before:

https://www.p4d.co.uk/

I can't remember the exact company, but it wasn't mega money. I think I paid about £60.

• 1 month later...

I dont suppose there is anyone local to this listing in Weymouth who can grab these bulbs for me and either stash them away until I can pick them up myself or box them up and post them my way? im happy to exchange suitable electronic beer tokens for the trouble :) 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/350378757716199

image.thumb.png.9a616f12b430963aeff518eaa5be4207.png