Official shitely Thread

scooters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I STILL need to collect a load* of magazines from Wellingborough and bring them to Brighton (or Bexley) at some point. Sludgeguts has kindly been storing them for me but due to my general poverty and incompetence I think I'm starting to take the piss a little timewise.

If anyone could move them from Wellingborough in a Southerly direction that would be much appreciated.

Might be useful for someone? :-

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=469838276470840&set=gm.10152059169999255&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

"Hi all , I'm heading from Caernarfon to Peterborough on Thursday 12th with an empty truck on the way there , if u need something moving along that route give me a ring on 07920068948 for a price , cheers"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Copies from the Shitefest thread:

Is anyone coming from the Bristol/Wells area to Shitefest?

I have 'won' a thing on Ebay there. If anyone could collect it I would be eternally grateful (and would happily pay petrol costs etc).

Otherwise I'll just have to do a massive detour on the way, which would be INCONVENIENT.

It's a load of magazines, so you could even have free reading material for 6 weeks...

If you can, please PM me or reply on t'other thread, as I'm more likely to miss it here! Thanks

Anyone coming back from Cornwall with an empty car trailer and passing through SE London/NW Kent in the next couple of weeks?

I'm doing regular runs in a small car from Sheerness to Dartford now, so if anyone needs anything transporting........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...