Official shitely Thread

scooters

On 6/14/2022 at 8:51 PM, Flat4 said:

Now I've let the cat out of the bag ;) Shitely offered - Milton Keynes to Ayrshire tomorrow (Wednesday) evening. Empty estate car available.

Ah that would have been perfect if I'd seen it a day earlier...

Is anyone coming up the M6 who could collect a pair of Disco 2 bumpers from Burntwood near Cannock and get them to Cumbria? Seller says he can do any evening after 7pm or any time this weekend... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Yes sir, 2nd weekend. What's needing taking?

I have a box of computer bits for Zelandeth to which I’m still adding things! I’ll tie things up with him first though I’m sure if I ask the cylinders nicely they’ll look after it for him.

1 minute ago, dozeydustman said:

I have a box of computer bits for Zelandeth to which I’m still adding things! I’ll tie things up with him first though I’m sure if I ask the cylinders nicely they’ll look after it for him.

No worries, let me know. I can probably deliver direct to Zel if he's not going to the field, he's not far away. 

I'd advise bubble wrap because leaf sprung Landies aren't best friends with fragile PC parts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Is there any of our Norn Iron members who could shitely me some 305 stuff, wing, box of bits, from Magherafelt to Banbridge over the next few weeks ? More than happy to part with expenses and a goodly amount of beer tokens. I really need the wing, with time to get it on, before going to Holland in about 4 weeks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...