Official shitely Thread

scooters

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just awaiting notification from a kind member in Bristol who is finishing fixing up a small mobility scooter, a so called easily transported "boot scooter", for my elderly in laws. Would anyone be able to kindly assist in it's transit in a North Westerley direction to anywhere approaching Merseyside ?   Happy to cover some fuel money and I make a mean cup of tea !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! Is anyone near to this who could collect and either shitely or post pending a winning bid etc? 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-AQUA-VAC-carpet-cleaner-parts-only-/174892780344?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

I did message the seller and apparently it's actually in sedgeley DY3. If anyone could I'd be ever so greatfull! 

20 hours ago, warninglight said:

I'm heading south from Cumbria LA12 to Yeovil in Somerset on the bank holiday weekend, got an empty beavertail trailer behind an empty disco 3. 

Happy to help shift a car and/or other bits if not too far off a sensible route.

@The Moog I could shift those tool chests southwards but not to London!

Thanks for offer but managed to get them dropped down already 

27 minutes ago, Coprolalia said:

Anyone headed west to east able to convey a pile of fluorescent lamps/ fittings from Cardiff to wherever @LightBulbFun is?

It would need to be a substantial vehicle as a couple are 8ft long.

Central London is where I am sadly!

but yeah if anyone can shitely them down that would be much appreciated! :) 

Request.  Anyone heading South on the M1?  2 x car wings from S36 (north of Sheffield) to anywhere further South.  I'm by Fleet Services, (GU51) but drive all over London and much of the south.  Petrol money will be paid.  

20210731_192658.jpg.ca42dd0e1a0a1e3f360ccdc43670996e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Andyrew is trying to make our Allegro VP a whole car again and would like this to use the lower rear quarter for repairs.

Thing is Nottingham is just a bit too far for me to travel at the moment. Could somebody collect it for me and get it a bit further south for us?

I live near Buckingham but anywhere within an hours drive to meet up would be fine.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373503744877?hash=item56f68edb6d:g:ObIAAOSwwhdgU2fk

z rear Quarter for sale.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

@Six-cylinder has successfully collected some parts for the French Express that need transporting to Scotland. (Thanks!)

He is near Buckingham, and can also do M40 J10 Cherwell Valley Services. Or  M1 Roadchef J15a.

If anyone could bring them part or all the way north that would be much appreciated. Happy to contribute to costs.

Thanks

58 minutes ago, 808 Estate said:

Is there anyone in Nottingham that could possibly collect a smol brief case and either post it on (courier) of get it to Southampton ish? (happy to drive out a bit to make it easier).

Nothing dodgy. :D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324840933375?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

@clayts450 is in that area I think, perhaps you can work something out with him so he can take it with him in the van next courier run or something such :) 

On 8/31/2021 at 6:08 PM, Alan_Green said:

Request.  Anyone heading South on the M1?  2 x car wings from S36 (north of Sheffield) to anywhere further South.  I'm by Fleet Services, (GU51) but drive all over London and much of the south.  Petrol money will be paid.  

20210731_192658.jpg.ca42dd0e1a0a1e3f360ccdc43670996e.jpg

On 9/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, DoctorRetro said:

Do we have anyone near Selby? 

Need to collect a bumper for the AX, if I can't get seller to courier it.

On 9/21/2021 at 2:31 PM, Six-cylinder said:

Andyrew is trying to make our Allegro VP a whole car again and would like this to use the lower rear quarter for repairs.

Thing is Nottingham is just a bit too far for me to travel at the moment. Could somebody collect it for me and get it a bit further south for us?

I live near Buckingham but anywhere within an hours drive to meet up would be fine.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373503744877?hash=item56f68edb6d:g:ObIAAOSwwhdgU2fk

z rear Quarter for sale.jpg

I can potentially help with all 3 of these, I'm based in Sheffield and go down to Kent once every 1/2 months. Next due down middle of next month. @Six-cylinder @Alan_Green @DoctorRetro feel free to msg details if still needed. 

7 hours ago, SmokinWaffle said:

I can potentially help with all 3 of these, I'm based in Sheffield and go down to Kent once every 1/2 months. Next due down middle of next month. @Six-cylinder @Alan_Green @DoctorRetro feel free to msg details if still needed. 

Thanks the Allegro wing has been transported and in style. It got to ride in Tommyboy's Montego down powered to 1275cc and sharley17194's AX as part of their Grand Tour Lands End to John o' Groats trip.

20210927_132401.jpg.2650435ceefe6c1f49220fa575f8053c.jpg