Official shitely Thread

scooters

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a thought earlier about ULEZ and the effect it will have on local shite and the fact that there may be some interesting things up for sale in the near future in London. I live on the outskirts, outside the ULEZ area, so if anyone needs a car collecting and storing for a bit, as long as it's road legal, I'd be happy to pick it up and keep it locally until it can be collected or transported further.

• 4 weeks later...

Any shiters near Gloucester? The map thing is empty of markers nearby, maybe someone is thereabouts or passes through? For collection of stupid non-automotive purchase and onward shitely progress northwards or if they like wrapping things then it can be couriered.

4 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Anyone near Stroud, Gloucestershire? I have my eye on a petrol mower but the seller won't allow me to organise a courier. Anyone able to collect and/or move it vaguely nearer Cornwall/or package for a courier if I cover costs? 

Snap(more or less), although my prospective purchase is much less sensible than a lawnmower.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a bit of a feeler but im wondering are there any shitters local to where these rare fluorescent tubes are that are able to grab them for me and somehow get them to me, or hold onto them until I can figure out some way of getting them home?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/424416525518598

not only are they rare bayonet capped tubes, but they are electricity board branded which makes them even rarer, so yeah id quite like to add them to the collection! however they are quite far away from my location!

(and I dont think they would fit in My car even it was road worthy sadly!)

31 minutes ago, LightBulbFun said:

a bit of a feeler but im wondering are there any shitters local to where these rare fluorescent tubes are that are able to grab them for me and somehow get them to me, or hold onto them until I can figure out some way of getting them home?

not only are they rare bayonet capped tubes, but they are electricity board branded which makes them even rarer, so yeah id quite like to add them to the collection! however they are quite far away from my location!

Oh god, B22 capped tubes. Knowing where I work, there may very well be a couple of these fittings in some old forgotten rooms.

On 4/8/2021 at 7:55 PM, LightBulbFun said:

@Saabnut and @dome are up that way, not exactly local though.

14 minutes ago, Saabnut said:

About as local to me as London is to Bristol, the difference is it would take twice as long with the roads here.

Trouble is, there is not much or many people local to there...

And I'm 3 hours south of Saabnut sadly!

On 11/04/2021 at 09:43, Floatylight said:

Shitely request

Hampshire - Stafford or Hampshire - FOD (Buckingham)

Anyone able to assist which getting a couple of pairs of small speakers and an amp from Hampshire to Stafford or to FOD where I could collect from.

@dozeydustmanhas kindly offered to collect and store for the first leg.. 

Cheers

Steve

I'm more than happy after collection from Winchester to go as far up as Oxford if someone can relay from me to FoD, say Peartree services? 

EDIT - I have spoken to the vendor and can confirm I am collecting on behalf of @Floatylight this coming Saturday (17th April) about half 3-4pm

SECOND EDIT - the vendor phoned me this morning and has re-arranged for next Monday afternoon. Floatylight is visiting friends near to me in the next few weeks so there is no real urgency to get it up to Staffs or FoD.

On 4/11/2021 at 1:41 PM, dozeydustman said:

I'm more than happy after collection from Winchester to go as far up as Oxford if someone can relay from me to FoD, say Peartree services? 

EDIT - I have spoken to the vendor and can confirm I am collecting on behalf of @Floatylight this coming Saturday (17th April) about half 3-4pm

SECOND EDIT - the vendor phoned me this morning and has re-arranged for next Monday afternoon. Floatylight is visiting friends near to me in the next few weeks so there is no real urgency to get it up to Staffs or FoD.

Bump! Anyone coming North able to help out either to FOD (Bucks) or Stafford..

• 3 weeks later...

In a few weeks time, London > S Yorkshire in an empty van. 

A week after that I'll be doing London > Gisburn > Edinburgh > Aberdeenshire and return over several days in the Capri. 

Any use, let me know. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, High Jetter said:

You gave the brown van back?

Yes. I was quite glad to give it back as it was thoroughly horrid.  We only hired it for one day then Mrs Dustman buys more furniture after it’s been returned 😐

We may be sorted now as it looks like the table dismantles meaning it’ll go in the Toyota