Official shitely Thread

scooters

Thought I would just add my name to the list of shitters who are happy to provide shitely services, providing all costs are covered. I'm in Cheshire, so pretty much central to everywhere apart from the moonlands of the north of Scotland. Free most weekends to go and collect stuff for people. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to bring a car back from Deil in the Netherlands to Sheerness in Kent.

Anyone coming back to the UK with an empty trailer or anyone recommend someone?

The people I have used in the past either don't do International or are no longer collecting vehicles.

3 hours ago, N19 said:

I'm doing London to Edinburgh next week, with probably quite a full car but may have space for something. Returning early the following week with an almost empty car. The week after that I'm hoping to pop to King's Lynn. If any of these are useful, let me know.

Would a collection from Kent be too far from your start point? My geography is rubbish...

9 hours ago, Flat4 said:

Would a collection from Kent be too far from your start point? My geography is rubbish...

Unfortunately so - I'm in North London and the days between now and when I go away are all busy. London being what it is, a trip around the other side of the city is probably a few hours. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to get a front wing collected from Ipswich to Chichester; just bought one on eBay without seeing the location. Could meet halfway say Thurrock/Dartford or my folks in Gravesend and I'll pop a few quid toward petrol. Please tag/quote me if you are able to help else I'll arrange for a courier.

1 hour ago, dozeydustman said:

Looking to get a front wing collected from Ipswich to Chichester; just bought one on eBay without seeing the location. Could meet halfway say Thurrock/Dartford or my folks in Gravesend and I'll pop a few quid toward petrol. Please tag/quote me if you are able to help else I'll arrange for a courier.

My bruv is coming down from Ipswich area soon ish, is the wing from a breaker or a private seller??? 

Send me a pm if any use 👍🏾

Just now, mitsisigma01 said:

My bruv is coming down from Ipswich area soon ish, is the wing from a breaker or a private seller??? 

Send me a pm if any use 👍🏾

I think he's a breaker as he's selling various car bits from all sorts of models. I'll get some details; I have said I'd arrange collection but won't be immediate. I'll bung your brother some quids for jungle juice

Looking to bring a car back from Deil in the Netherlands to Sheerness in Kent.
Anyone coming back to the UK with an empty trailer or anyone recommend someone?
The people I have used in the past either don't do International or are no longer collecting vehicles.

What are the dimensions? And fixed time or happy to wait?

• 2 weeks later...

Due to a recent eBay purchase, I have need of getting a Transit minibus (minus most of its seats) from Newcastle Upon Tyne down to North Devon.  It's a big bugger, high roof and jumbo length, runs and drives and has MOT, tax etc.  I'm looking into Shiply options at the moment, slightly misjudged the distance on this one so wondered if there's anyone up that way who fancies helping relay it south a little?

Edit:  Stand down, I have found an solution, plans are afoot.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll be heading from West Yorkshire to clacton on sea and back on the 28th. Will be in a small van, empty on the way down and loaded but with some room to spare on the way back. Happy to move stuff if required but wouldn’t be able to deviate too far due to time constraints

Im off to Thetford ( and back) from Preston -quite possibly on Saturday, though may end up shifting to next week some day

Im picking up a cycle rack ( should be £400 from Thule new, bargain price of £40) for the Alhambra. Should still have room in the back of the Astra for something.

PM me if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for shitley help to roll a tyre south.

Loserone has kindly collected our replacement front tyre and inner tub for our JCB and we now need it to roll South!

Loserone is in the Bishops Auckland and I am Buckingham. Anywhere closer to me would be a great help and then I can fetch it more easily. If you are passing by but don't want to divert I could meet you on M40 services J10, but another services would be fine or M1 services 15A or another services.

It is about 850mm in diameter and is the tyre and tube only not the wheel. The picture is it in Loserones Peugeot 406 estate, which can be purchased separately!

JCB front tyre replacement.jpg

• 3 weeks later...