Official shitely Thread

scooters

On 5/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, Flat4 said:

Is anyone travelling from Birmingham to Yorkshire or Scotland atm? Or would anyone be willing to do a contact free collection of a pair of tyres from Brum so I can sort a courier? They are collect only, sadly.

Missed this but I could pick them up if it' still on the cards.

4 hours ago, puddlethumper said:

Missed this but I could pick them up if it' still on the cards.

They're not, sadly. Missed the auction :( I may need to get an exhaust from Dronfield to West Yorkshire now. Not sure which area you're in?

On 4/19/2020 at 8:59 PM, keef said:

Anyone else stuck for transporting car bits at the moment? I got a very good deal off a courier to pick up three exhausts from various parts of the country and deliver to me in Sheerness, if anyone wants the contact details?

Yes please. I'm trying to get a Citroen BX gearbox from TR16 (Cornwall) to West Yorkshire and it's looking expensive so far...

Does anyone need anything brought south at the moment?  From anywhere at all?  It looks like I will be going up to Scottish borders area this weekend and coming all the way back south with an empty car transporter trailer.  Happy to divert my return journey as necessary.  Can bring just about anything back with me.

2 hours ago, Talbot said:

Does anyone need anything brought south at the moment?  From anywhere at all?  It looks like I will be going up to Scottish borders area this weekend and coming all the way back south with an empty car transporter trailer.  Happy to divert my return journey as necessary.  Can bring just about anything back with me.

Isn't @Six-cylinder's Visa Cabriolet still slumbering oop north somewhere?

4 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

Also it is booked for a new clutch and as far as I know that is not done yet.

Worth checking, as I'll be close enough to Edinburgh, and that would be exactly on my return journey to bring it to you/FOD.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tetleysmooth said:

I'm trying to get 4 x 16 inch Merc wheels and tyres from Torquay to Rainham, Greater London. Can anyone help? A pm would be delightful.

Ta in advance

I have a feeling that those wheels have already been in the back of my car, if I could help again I would.

• 4 weeks later...

I have just acquired some Invacar Model 70 spares from a chap in Exeter and would welcome a hand with getting them home. I'm advised that in size, the collection of boxes is about the same as a couple of suitcases. Could anyone assist me with collection in Exeter and/or movement from there up to Buckingham MK18 or the FoD?

I have just acquired some Invacar Model 70 spares from a chap in Exeter and would welcome a hand with getting them home. I'm advised that in size, the collection of boxes is about the same as a couple of suitcases. Could anyone assist me with collection in Exeter and/or movement from there up to Buckingham MK18 or the FoD?
@kirton lives down that way and is a FOD visitor..

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Thought I would just add my name to the list of shitters who are happy to provide shitely services, providing all costs are covered. I'm in Cheshire, so pretty much central to everywhere apart from the moonlands of the north of Scotland. Free most weekends to go and collect stuff for people.