Official shitely Thread

scooters

• 2 weeks later...

Any AS'ers going between Essex and Evesham/Worcester over Christmas? Have a motorbike jacket and trousers (fairly bulky) to get there

If anyone wants something Shitelied before Christmas between Essex to Wirral, I have some space in my van going up, and an empty van AND passenger coming back.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I've found a spares car for £150 on't 'interwebs.

In Coventry in fact. I wonder if anyone can trailer it the hop-skip-and-jump to Ruthin, just other side of Wrexham (and then on a little bit more)? And what they would want for doing it? I would have to see it and give Matey cash so will be around to load up and unload of course.

Any ideas? Cheers

33 minutes ago, Tim_E said:

I've found a spares car for £150 on't 'interwebs.

In Coventry in fact. I wonder if anyone can trailer it the hop-skip-and-jump to Ruthin, just other side of Wrexham (and then on a little bit more)? And what they would want for doing it? I would have to see it and give Matey cash so will be around to load up and unload of course.

Any ideas? Cheers

I am indeed in Cov, thanks @loserone.

Throw me some details via pm if you like and I can let you know the cost. Could go and have a look at it for you in advance too, potentially save you a wasted trip.

15 hours ago, strangeangel said:

Chaps, is there anyone here gathered who hails from the borough of Croydon (or nearby)? I have the chance of some useful bits for my old Honda Helix but the seller won't post and it's a bit of a trot from Yaaarkshire. Cheers.

I'm in Horsham, 31 miles away, in daytime that's at least an hour each way, is he prepared to meet halfway or does he work at Gatwick by any highly unlikely slim chance? 

Im off from Preston to Bristol via Stroud on the 16th / 17th Feb if that is any use to anyone  (PM me) - and if there is owt around Preston that anyone needs collecting / holding on to for a while you can always PM me ( or @ me) because I'll probably miss it on the thread.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:25 PM, UltraWomble said:

My turn to request a SHITLEY now....

Would anyone be able to help get a rear single folding seat from a breakers in Southend on Sea north towards Lancashire?

s-l1600.jpg

Please either PM or "quote" me in this thread so I dont miss a reply - thanks

Probably not that helpful, but if anyone can get it to West Norfolk (or close enough that I can collect from them), I will be travelling to Bury on 17th March.  I appreciate you may not want to wait that long to get it!

33 minutes ago, BeEP said:

Probably not that helpful, but if anyone can get it to West Norfolk (or close enough that I can collect from them), I will be travelling to Bury on 17th March.  I appreciate you may not want to wait that long to get it!

There isnt any real rush - the one thats fitted has a busted folding mechanism, but otherwise works fine.

If it could happen that would be great, but no worries if not.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:25 PM, UltraWomble said:

My turn to request a SHITLEY now....

Would anyone be able to help get a rear single folding seat from a breakers in Southend on Sea north towards Lancashire?

s-l1600.jpg

Please either PM or "quote" me in this thread so I dont miss a reply - thanks

On 1/20/2020 at 6:24 PM, BeEP said:

I could probably do it a bit sooner as I'm heading to Todmorden mid February time, so If it gets to West Norfolk I can grab it from Beep and take it up north if you like.

I'm also heading to Whitby either before or after that and to Glasgow in the near future if that's any use to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Flat4 said:

West coast in Ayrshire, so will either be coming down the M74 or down the A76 through Dumfries. Am regularly over to Linlithgow atm too so could potentially collect stuff centrally in advance for inward travel, or vice versa.

Thank you for the offer, unfortunately the items are on the opposite side right up near huntly , the legend that is @Lanciaman collected them from the eBay seller for me the other day and has them stored currently.