Official shitely Thread

scooters

3 hours ago, bangernomics said:

Could probably do to Nantwich which is 50 miles closer, I’d leave them at the side of my parents place behind an unlocked gate so onward movement would be easy.

That could be very useful, thanks, my neighbour drives a van all over the place and says he can pick them up "next time he's that way" which maybe be today or maybe next month, nice to have your offer too, thanks, will let you know if he doesn't go in next few days, Nantwich is much more easily achieved for me.

On 9/5/2019 at 1:00 PM, Iamgroot said:

That could be very useful, thanks, my neighbour drives a van all over the place and says he can pick them up "next time he's that way" which maybe be today or maybe next month, nice to have your offer too, thanks, will let you know if he doesn't go in next few days, Nantwich is much more easily achieved for me.

Sorted now thanks @bangernomics, all arrived

• 3 weeks later...

Me and a friend rescued this Magnette a while back. 

He's got it up and running, and after a bit of a hunt, a pair of front wings have been found up in Nottinghamshire.  Any chance of a shitely, moving them southwards?

Cheers

WP_20181111_13_32_47_Pro.jpg

1 hour ago, flat4alfa said:

Me and a friend rescued this Magnette a while back.  He's got it up and running, and after a bit of a hunt, a pair of wings have been found up in Nottinghamshire 

Any chance of a shitely, moving them southwards?

Cheers

WP_20181111_13_32_47_Pro.jpg

I went through the windscreen of one of these back in my schooldays (fuck 40 years ago) from the outside in, pushbike n teenager versus MG n giffer = a draw. Turns out he shouldn't of been driving 

Anyone in Upminster, or passing through northwards?

A couple of Capri Ghia Wheels, no tyres on ebay at less than scrap price at the moment, 1 day left.

Haven't a clue how to get them up to me though, but worst comes to worst you can weigh them in and get a tenner :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone in the Sheffield, S35 area pick up and hold an interior from a ford Ka for me? it's front and back seats and door cards. 

I won these on eBay and the chap, understandably, wants then collecting and I'm jam packed the next couple of weeks. 

s-l1600.jpg

Will it help my case if I tell you I'm going to attempt to fit these in a Triumph Herald?  Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone able to assist moving an Arosa door (no glass etc) from Derby in the direction of Fareham please?

It's on eBay currently. I can't justify a 300 mile round trip to collect it. I'll be in the area on hols next April, but I doubt the seller will want to keep it that long!

1 hour ago, Forty45 said:

Anyone able to assist moving an Arosa door (no glass etc) from Derby in the direction of Fareham please?

It's on eBay currently. I can't justify a 300 mile round trip to collect it. I'll be in the area on hols next April, but I doubt the seller will want to keep it that long!

If anyone can get the above down to Gatwick area I can assist with the last leg to Fareham 

Sure I'll be able to assist over the next couple of weeks.. got visits planned to Aylesbury area and Southampton over the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

If anybody wants to drive my new Chrysler Sebring Convertible from Glasgow towards Milton Keynes next week, then now is the time to say before I buy myself a train ticket?

Expenses covered.

Sebring 01 broad.jpg

If you've had no joy by 23/02/2020 I'm in Glasgow with my dad... But my car would be at Peterborough and I'd need to get from there to home

1 hour ago, Floatylight said:

Sure I'll be able to assist over the next couple of weeks.. got visits planned to Aylesbury area and Southampton over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks Floatylight. I'll pm you once I've heard from the seller.

2 hours ago, Floatylight said:

I could easily do Derby to Stafford if you want to save some of the journey ?

6 hours ago, Forty45 said:

I’m going from Leeds to Southampton this week so can get it Tuesday night and drop off Tuesday/Wednesday?

@Forty45

If anybody has a car in the frozen north that needs it in the Midlands I have a car to collect at the beginning of December (bad timing on the Sebring unless @Six-cylinder can wait a couple of weeks) from the outskirts of Birmingham. Would rather drive than train! :-) I have insurance on any car.

Anyone in South West London that could do me a favour?

I'm after a set of pushbike wheels on ebay that are collection only. 

They're in Merton Park which Google tells me is in the general vicinity of Wimbledon and Mitcham.

Could anyone pick them up and post them to me please?