Official shitely Thread

scooters

Anyone in Telford? There is a mx5 hood I want but guy is being a bit reticent about holding it for me until I pass through at end of march.

He is making a fair point that if I change my mind then he has wasted a month.

I have just put my name to a pair of Visa front wings, drivers door and tailgate.

They are in St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex anybody able to help get them closer to Buckingham please?

Sorry for the delay, not been on here much lately.

I live not far from Hastings but I have no reason to go anywhere near Buckingham - if the seller is desperate to get rid I can store them for you until the next leg of their journey becomes available?

RENAULT SAFRANE

With talking tableu d'bord

Stuck up in Newcastle and wants to get somewhere closer to Luton

Costs paid, with extra beer tokens

The lucky driver also gets to smoke about in it for the week, it will be Taxed tested insured

Poor thing is still stuck up in that there Newcastle!

Not had the time so offer is still open

I may be able to bring it from Leeds south to west London if that helps? Am going down Wed 20th evening.

Or alternatively happy to get train up to Newcastle as currently only £20 for ticket on the same date

Drop me a PM if either works

If you get this to work direct, go for it although I’ll be saddened not to have the safrane to talk to on the way home.

Sorry for the delay, not been on here much lately.

I live not far from Hastings but I have no reason to go anywhere near Buckingham - if the seller is desperate to get rid I can store them for you until the next leg of their journey becomes available?

The shed they are in is in a poor state, but they are not being evicted as such.

• 4 weeks later...

Barnsley That's up even further north than Northampton isn't it ?? :mrgreen:

I'm interested in a set of four wheels from up there, no tyres so just crusty 15" x 5" steel wheels, being offered on ebay. 

The seller won't stick em in a box and says a courier would cost too much. So is anyone able to help get them from up there to down 'er in Suffolkshire. Ipswich IP6.?   ;)

..or perhaps someone might collect them and wrap them as two parcels for MyHermes to collect ? 

Thanks, Bfg.  

I’m involved in some long term distribution in the next fortnight, delivering a vehicle to West Ireland for a friend.

Rather than flying back, or buying another car I don’t need, does anyone need anything bringing back?

If you cover costs and don’t expect me to complete a 72 point checklist before hand, I’m happy to bring it back.

Barnsley That's up even further north than Northampton isn't it ?? :mrgreen:

I'm interested in a set of four wheels from up there, no tyres so just crusty 15" x 5" steel wheels, being offered on ebay. 

The seller won't stick em in a box and says a courier would cost too much. So is anyone able to help get them from up there to down 'er in Suffolkshire. Ipswich IP6.?   ;)

..or perhaps someone might collect them and wrap them as two parcels for MyHermes to collect ? 

Thanks, Bfg.  

I can pop down and grab them one day for beer tokens, won’t be down your way so would be a Hermes job.

^ ^  That would have been Brilliant - Thanks Ohdearme.  As it happens I posted the same plea in under the topic Ask a Shiter  ..and Si1881 has suggested he can pick them up and get them over to Newark to 95-quid-Pug who in turn can get them down here to Stowmarket ..not many miles away from me.  

So I'm really grateful Ohdearme for your kind offer, but on this occasion - I think I'm being sorted  ;)

Big Thanks,

Bfg

I have just put my name to a pair of Visa front wings, drivers door and tailgate.

They are in St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex anybody able to help get them closer to Buckingham please?

Did you get sorted for these dude?

I'm unfortunately heading to Eastbourne in a few weeks time and may be able to help.

Afternoon

Anyone passing Thurlaston, Leicestershire and driving south?

I've just bought these panels at LE9 7TB

s-l1600-1.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg 

Anywhere further south will help, I live near Gunsmoke Luton and work at Watford, so M1 corridor 

Cheers

EDIT: I've done a fetch, so cancel this one.  I looks lovely in the garden next to the rockery ?

Who can help deliver / help deliver a car?

It would be from Kettering or Birmingham to Glasgow or Edinburgh anytime before the 11th May excluding the May weekend. Cars taxed, tested and can be insured. Thank you!

Message Bucketeer - he would always be up for delivery services.