Official shitely Thread

scooters

I should be travelling from Glasgow(ish) to Lincs on bank holiday Monday if anyone wants anything bringing south, and possibly dropping at Chumley the following weekend.

I usually go down to Penrith, across to Scotch corner, then down the A1.

I need a 940 sunroof moving from Newport to Durham.

In the unlikely circumstances that someone finds themselves travelling from pretty much the most Southerly part of the UK to virtually the most Northerly part and would like to do me a good turn then please give me a nudge. You will achieve full hero status, maximum karma points and probably beer tokens in the process.

You mean Newport, Corwall, not Newport, Wales? I'll be camped in the latter 17th - 19th September if any use, assuming I can't get a Biffy ticket for Edinburgh in the mean time.

However, is anyone heading to Scotland before then? Need a guinea pig cage collecting from Bury and a tank from Kirkham if anyone can oblige? Happy to cover petrol, etc.

Sorry Richard, just seen this. If it wont fit in your Volvo it may be too big to store in my house.

Bad news, someone has managed to take it to the tip after mistaking it for rubbish as I had left it outside in the corner.

The yard has recently been under scrutiny from sepa so there's been a big push to clear up the outside and new rules put in place such as no car parts or tyres to be left outside etc.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

I'll probably be going to see parents next week I think, I pass Beaconsfield on the way down to Watford I could bring them back up to the West Midlands if that's any use?

Thanks for the offer that would be really good. Tbh it still alot further than any of my cars will make.

Is there anyone in the east Midlands that's going to that place with the Trams in Derbyshire? I could probably make it to there.

Thanks for the offer that would be really good. Tbh it still alot further than any of my cars will make.

Is there anyone in the east Midlands that's going to that place with the Trams in Derbyshire? I could probably make it to there.

Pm me if you want me to go ahead and I can confirm when I do. I may be heading down there on Tuesday

Is anyone passing Leicester and then Newcastle with space for some HiFi seperates anytime soon?

Beer and or petrol monies available as terrible reward.

I'm passing Leicester on the 23rd & can get them to Donny. I can store for further shitely or take to a Northern Powerhouse if anyone from there is going your way.

Most excellent! So are they getting forwarded on my red5 to Barnsley and is there a rough date?

Or are they going to Hooli and then got by me from that tram day in a place I can't remember?

By red5 I'd say. I'll be picking up a new car that day that I don't want to damage & doubt they'll fit inside.

It would appear that I'll be driving round a bit this week.

Church Stretton tomorrow and Friday (empty both ways tomorrow)

Crickhowell later on Friday (empty on way back)

Stratford on Avon on Sunday. (empty on way there)

All with a big van

Ms C will be taking the dog up to Inverness in a week or so but doesn't fancy stopping,  will be returning with empty car mid October.  Things can move but direct only.

Anyone travelling from Sutton in Ashfield to Reading or Southampton able to shift a set of seats?

I know this is a ridiculously long shot but if you don't ask.  Spotted them for sale and would suit me well, but 180 miles each way is mental.

Thanks

My workshop is in Sutton In Ashfield. But I rarely go down south. 

Any good?