Official shitely Thread

scooters

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

keeping my eye out for an Automatic, and have been offered one from this very forum...Problem is I'm in Yam Yam land, and he's in Carrot Crunching territory (Ilfracombe) ..is there anyone that traverses the M5 on a regular basis that could possibly help in the next few weeks? Pies are a possibility, or even pictures of the Queen if so desired..I'm not far from J4 of the M5 if that helps..

Just asking as it appears Trains and Coaches seem to avoid Ilfra like the Plague unless its multiple changes and glacial travelling times!!

Cheers folks

***MOVED COS I FOUND RIGHT THREAD***

I'm in Barnstaple - anything I can do to help?  The train comes almost to my doorstep and Ilfracombe's a 15 minute drive away.

PM me if you want, as I will probably forget to check this thread.

Edit: I think I probably know which car!

just took me 20 minutes to re find this thread LOL...

still in getting cash together mode, so heres hoping..

Looking to have 2x 14" steel wheels and tyres moved from danthecapriman in Waterlooville to me in Manchester.

Is anyone travelling that way, or shall I just get a courier?

If Dan is about on Saturday morning for me to pick-up, then I can get them from him to Birmingham.

I'll be visiting my parents in Emsworth.

Revised shitely: two 14" wheels from Sloth in a bowl's place to me. Can drive down myself if nobody can help, but all my ARBs are fucked so I'm trying not to drive too far if I can help it. 

Anyone headed up the M6 with space?

• 3 weeks later...

Potentially got an ideal spares car in my sights, it's in Beckenham apparently.

Anyone with a flat bed able to help? I do have to win the eBay auction first of course...

Any progress on this?

I've a trailer, if you have a tow car. I'm not a million miles from Beckenham.

Revised shitely: two 14" wheels from Sloth in a bowl's place to me. Can drive down myself if nobody can help, but all my ARBs are fucked so I'm trying not to drive too far if I can help it. 

Anyone headed up the M6 with space?

Only just found this thread. Didn't know it existed but like the idea.

However, for maximum effectiveness would it not be a good idea to give a general idea of to and from locations, so everyone knows whether they are suitably positioned to offer assistance.

I can't find Sloth in a Bowl's place on Google maps, I don't really believe that Ghostly lives in Royston Vasey and the M6 is a long road, up or down, so have no idea if I can help.

is there anybody in the rossendale area who could collect a swing lift?either just for a couple of days storage,or if your passing m6 j16.a shitley

its this.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/hoist-/152900895487?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=fOXeZ3%252BeRkfT%252BG99qpWTf78HaqI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

if it works its a bargain.

gratuities,beer tokens will be paid