Corsa 1.2 SXI Twinport 06 Reg

The Old Bloke Next Door

Bought as temporary transport for my daughter last April, 115000 miles, runs and drives, five door, alloys, music, tow bar, black, reg no FP 06 OLW.

No mot, tax expires tonight, will need a windscreen ( cracked on passenger side ) steering pulls slightly to left, smell of petrol, although I can't see any leaks, one headlight bulb, at least two tyres and probably other mot faults present if it is tested.

Mechanically good apart from the usual cam chain rattle on start up until the oil light go's out.

She's done about 3000 miles in it with no ftp's, drives well, good heater. Cosmetically very presentable and structurally it looks very good underneath. One key fits all locks.

Fix it up or ideal for spares if you already have/are considering buying one.

I can't get pictures to up load on here, message your email if you want some.  

I have just moved house and have limited  internet access  until next week, it will be tomorrow evening before I can respond to any enquiries in the unlikely event that there are any.

Car is located in Hednesford, Staffs, 10 minutes from railway station which is currently shut on a Saturday and Sunday although a bus replacement service is in operation. I would expect the car to drive to a pre booked Mot anywhere in the country (cough ) without any issues.

I have a quote of £161 from a scrap car web site, £1 shiters discount available and will need to be collected no later than next Sunday.

I take this is a late 'C' model? If it's a 'D' I'd be interested. Incidentally, whatever 'marque' it is, the TwinPort engines are stupid money and hard to find, so it's got to be worth £200 on Gumtree or Facebook. 

Yes its the late C type, engine does have a slight oil leak from the vicinity of the  cam cover and also when the engine is at full working temperature and restarted within about 15 minutes the oil light stays on until it is revved. So probably not the best engine available unless they are all like that at that kind of mileage.

The car had an oil, filter and full service shortly before we bought it.

My last  Gumtree cheap car advert almost caused me to lose the will to survive.

• LocationCannock

surely you can hang on to it until the 27th Oct, Just imagine the bids , Corsa Russian Roulette ,extra worry included when the guy not on autoshite stops bidding.

http://autoshite.com/topic/33074-as-in-the-community-the-association-of-associated-massivs-271018/

I doubt it would make scrap price there.