Japanese technology Malaysian style niggle fixing

bub2006

Today is the cold light of day. Photos taken when I get back as I'm just parked up in the proton in Derby after chuntering through traffic jams. Car performed admirably considering. Once it's paid off it will get a full fluids Change. Treating it to a car wash on way home. Need to sort a few niggles like the windows tilt when wound down and the battery and oil light don't come on with ignition but it's charging fine. That bloody buzzer is being thrown in canal too.

I love my latest proton but you're not wrong about that bloody annoying door buzzer.

Mine is also an auto and is a pleasure to drive, I reckon I've easily clocked up 1000 miles since its mot just over a week ago.

I'm sure it will be a reliable steed for you. 507ca2cc34248c69b69c66d93444b0b4.jpg

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Don't worry about cleaning it,it's a 250 car I didn't expect it to be vacced! Yes foad it's a great motor. Sits comfy on motorway too. Fitted stereo to it today which chompy gave me so I've now found out the speakers are shocking but ideally suited to radio 2!

Loved the trip to town in this!

Astonishingly clean condition for the price. How are these as undesirable as they are?

Between about 1990 - 2005, these became synonymous with OAPs - Old Age Poverty sufferers!

And anyone old enough to remember them when they were current will have a hard time shaking that image!

My old boss bought himself a new one when he retired. It was K reg and like a metallic bluey green. He absolutely raved about it. What a present to give yourself after 50 years of self employed plumbing. His house was enormous and the proton looked very strange on his gravel drive.

Yeah :-) did you fix the central locking in that door too while trim off? Good luck with the sunroof, i gave up with it in the end and sealed it up. Slightest bit of rain and it pi$$ed in. You can get new seals though... buying the handle at 15 quid was enough for me as original was snapped..

Clearly gone to the right person... chuffed its seeing some attention. ...

Central locking been fine past day or so anyway. Nothing wrong with it maybe just stiff? Boot light fixed,driver door light switch fixed,rubber window seal in both front doors has been reseated to, alternator belt is on its last legs though so that will be changed after Christmas when it has a full fluids Change, cambelt and water pump. The sunroof let in a bit of water round the handle but since it's been lubed up it seems fine open and closing so maybe wasn't closing right? The droning is still there but not as prominent so might be a bit of shit build up in rear drums. I'm very impressed with it.