R8 Rover 220 Roffle Sold Out! Payment details sent out.

DodgyBastard

That's it back on it's original wheels.

30056549637_453985af40_c.jpgRJC_4744 by srblythe, on Flickr

44992448701_147a149973_c.jpgRJC_4742 by srblythe, on Flickr

30056552277_6161754889_c.jpgRJC_4741 by srblythe, on Flickr

44943817042_f3d303847d_c.jpgRJC_4740 by srblythe, on Flickr

44992457351_495e759989_c.jpgRJC_4737 by srblythe, on Flickr

The other hubcap is there for it but seems to be missing the metal ring to clip it on.

An number please.

Although fuck knows what I'll do if I win it. Does anyone so far really actually genuinely want it, or is the entire board full of "hope it's not me" contendahz?

I imagine nobody really wants the burden of having a car owned by so many different people on the forum especially with the way it looks now (on it's last legs), it's going to take a special kind of rover pervert to take it in and give it some love and attention.

It really isn't as bad as it looks...

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

I imagine nobody really wants the burden of having a car owned by so many different people on the forum especially with the way it looks now (on it's last legs), it's going to take a special kind of rover pervert to take it in and give it some love and attention.

It really isn't as bad as it looks...

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

You can't fault FOAD's honesty, which is why I'm in the 'hope I don't win' camp. Still tempted to have a third ticket. In fact, MAKE IT SO. Thanks. 

An number please.Although fuck knows what I'll do if I win it. Does anyone so far really actually genuinely want it, or is the entire board full of "hope it's not me" contendahz?

I want to treat it to a complete nut and bolt restoration. Well, a bit of a tidy up, at least.

This car is family on here. Borderline royalty, in fact.

Absolutely no need for this at all whatsoever. Bloody miles away, fits the same category at the Streetshite so surplus to requirements for my fleet, Cowdenbeath etc etc.

But 

it's going to take a special kind of rover pervert to take it in and give it some love and attention

Bugger.

Four randoms please <sigh> and a shout out to any Northern/Schotshite losers winnahs taking part in the roffle who would volunteer to relay it down to somewhere vaguely near Nottingham (and no, the Shetlands are not 'near to Nottingham')

I also don't want it. The only reason I'm in is to spite my neighbour who doesn't like my cars.

If I end up with the fucker I'll obvs tart it up a bit regardless 'cause that's how I roll ..

Win it, park outside neighbours place when she's out, put her name and address on logbook......

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk