EDDYFEST! October 21st, Sunday in the Lakes

eddyramrod

I've now got a load of FastFord, Retro, Craptical Plastics and a few assorted other mags in the boot for anyone daft enough to take them.

Please shout up if you want the RR V8 waterpump or manual Saab 9-5 turbot rad & I'll put them in too.

I am arrived at the Cross Keys in Milnthorpe. Seems OK.

Loserone, I have your CAR mags. Plus a shedload of other assorted crap!

I've driven past there twice tonight :)

Don't know if I'm coming tomorrow as I've stuff to do, pitiful really as it's about 12 miles from me, I've never been to the museum either dispite having driven past it a thousand times :(

You have never been?

even though you live quiet close?

now that is sad, cos the museum is a nice collection of the wierd and the wonderful. from a Rover Mini Cooper RSP with 3 miles on the clock, to a Trabant, or a Peel P50 or a mint (though last i time i saw it, it was listing on one side cos of a hydragas leak?) mark 1 allegro 1100 via all manner of cars, motorcycles,diecast cars and other bits of memrabelia.

plus there i a lovely cafe on site so the reason to call in is to treat the lady wife/girlfriend/life partner to tea and cake.....

and you still haven't been?

shame..... shame......

I shall hopefully be there for around twelve. I shall have a big lad with me called John. He is autistic and likes cars . I shall also have my two kids and my granddaughter. Foster child said he may come or he may stay in bed. He also loves cars. I have filled my bus up with £80.00 of shells finest 97 octane. I am hoping to have some left when I get back. Safe travels everyone.