paulplom

Car ramps with bottle jack lifter.

I have 2 of these in my lock up. Never used but will be a bit dusty. Where I live now there is no off street parking.

Anyone want them?

Free of charge but a donation to the forum would be welcomed I'm sure.

Collection only though from either NE30 or NE22b08886f2964cf643589ff00c7f9d88df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ah crap, bought a set of these a week or so ago, and it turns out they are too high for our Lass' Kia magentis, which i found out the hard way :)

Still, they should be ok with the Range Rover, and the Lexus RX300, or as a gate stop :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dean36014
      I bought this in September last year. Fitted new front shocks, discs and pads and bottom ball joints and it sailed through an MOT with only an advisory for faded side repeater lamps. Only fault I'm aware of is it needing a new nearside fig light. It's got air conditioning which worked fine last year, cd player, funky orange seats, remote locking and just one key. I also replaced the cambelt, plugs, air filter after the MOT pass. However the drivers seat is crippling my dodgy back unfortunately so I'm thinking of getting rid of it. Realistically I suppose it's worth 450ish so would like to swap it for something with softer seats, MOT, and suitable for a short commute. It's in Coventry if anyone happens to be interested. Could do a little cash on top if need be.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk
    • By colc
      After suffering the purgatory of the M25/M20 in an a manual, my knee/hip have decided they will no longer tolerate a manual transmission.......therefore this is going to have to go...would like to swap for large hatch /estate with auto box....W.H.Y
      In Kent...........
    • By pauldoubleyou
      Volvo passed its test last week and was considering selling it on and picking up a connect / dispatch or similar sized van.

To make my life more easier, anyone fancy a swap?

Located Glasgow ish

Renault 1.9 115 diesel, full leather, climate, heated seats, all the trimmings.

Years test with a fahooping 180k on it - however, there is Masses and masses of history with it. I’m the third owner, second was a mate of mine who brought it back from Germany (he’s army, I’m navy) after it was sold to him by the good old British Army after being used for the CO of a catering regiment to poodle about in. As such it has an absolute mountain of history with it.

Passed its test with advisories for front two tyres and a ballpoint really of note.

For its test it had two new front flexys, new light adjuster and a calliper.

In the last year it’s had two other callipers, a service, front spring and droplink, and generally tidied up. No rust other than a patch on the drivers front wing.

Any interest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Tetleysmooth
      So, as some of you know, I bought this 05 plate (March 2005) Saab 9-3 convertible from a workmate. As soon as I saw him drive it into our works car park I knew I had to have it. It was during the heatwave and the top was down. It looked the bollox, even though it was absolutely filthy. I ummed and arred because it was a manual, I really don't like manuals, but I thought 'sod it', and bought it anyway. It drives absolutely terrific. Very quiet, but quick when you need it.

Living where I do in West Essex on the edge of East London, as far as I'm concerned, a manual box is a pain, as there's so much traffic, you're forever up and down through the gears, and I'm a lazy git.

So, why did I buy it? If I hadn't, I'd have wondered forever what I missed. Why am I willing to part with it? The one and only reason is the manual box.

I would love a Volvo C70 convertible auto, or even another Saab auto. If anything is offered, all will be considered.
      Full details regarding the Saab will be given if there's any interest. It's mot'd until the end of January '19.

Anyone interested, please drop me a pm. Ta.
    • By doubleyeller
      Be interested to see anything anybody wants to swap for this, bearing in mind the roffle has a very long way to go. I want something MOT'd, driveable and preferably pre-1995. Don't worry about being cheeky I can only say no! :