Peugeot 107 NOT SALLY THOMSETT'S KNICKER DRAWER 20 L&B *ALL TICKETS GONE!*

Cavcraft

2006 Peugeot 107 1.0 'Urban' manual

12 months MOT as of yesterday, advisories for two tyres and an oil leak

116,00 miles! 

£20 per year road tax

Brand new (fortnight) snazzy* wheel trims which cost a rip-roaring £9.31 from Europarts.

Absolutely ace on fuel and surprisingly good fun to drive. I'm 6ft 3 or 4 and north of 17 stone and it's fine comfort wise.

Very clean and tidy little thing with power steering

Defo haven't done 65mph in 2nd and 92mph in 3rd gear in it. Not me M8. Oh no.

41239105_1916981168597830_60536304752708

40991606_1916981158597831_90834434798198

41141868_1916981181931162_27591191087158

41938953_1922424134720200_67990711925074

41990937_1922424198053527_84276233154131

42153696_1922424341386846_22906280188481

41950531_1922424294720184_70074088075170

What you need to know:

Previous owner forgot to mention THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN SALVAGED BECAUSE THE ESTIMATED COST OF COMMERCIAL REPAIR WAS MORE THAN THE VALUE OF THE VEHICLE. (No mention of date or whether Cat C or D)

Check out the MOT history, the oil leak seems to be a permanent fixture.

The front bumper has been sprayed in the past, their effort to do the bit visible under the bonnet is a bit shit.

I think there's a scrape on the o/s/r quarter, a couple or more dents on the car and probably some scratches.

Previous owner told me they had had 'a bit of a new clutch fitted, which should be under warranty, we'll send you the receipt. Car still has minor problem with clutch'. I've done 165 miles in this so far and aside from an occasional sort of 'heat shield' noise I'm fornicated if I can find anything at all wrong with the clutch, it works perfectly and the gears are spot on that I can tell. I also never received said clutch receipt. Hmm.

The rubber roof strips are awol. Well, one was so I removed the other in the hope of nobody realising and therefore I'm not going to tell anyone about it.

I don't know when it was last serviced or had belt (chain?) replaced and I'm sure there's no service history with it. A couple of old MOTs and one key.

Absolutely mega on fuel (I've been running round in it just to use it up) and really does drive quite nicely. If you're not phased by the mileage or Cat marker, it's just about the ideal small car.

£595, Chester.

There is a pretty decent 'shiter's discount to be had on that figure, message me if you're interested. Otherwise to a non-shiter, my best price is shove it up your arse and my cash price is several thousands of pounds.

Roffle at £10 per ticket a possibility, but would prefer a straight sale.

Had a miserably (=awesome) base spec one of these that had been LPG converted (what fucking for?!) and ran it for a year, never quite breached 100mpg but got well into the 90s a couple of times.

Bought from slightly oily and dodgy east end user car sales who wanted way too much for it, wouldn't switch to LPG either even though they swore blind it did! Turned out to be a disconnected relay. Eventually it was found out kt was converted as LPG carz paid no/reduced london congenital charges.

Sold because valves were gradually buggering themselves, the LPG fitter/genius* didn't fit a flashlube system and so the lovley soft valves were becoming more so... Shame as it was a right little ecobox/go kart/thrashing machine and had a surprisingly sporty 3cyl raspy growl to it (exhaust probably fucked too!).

Top motoring at such a super barginous price!

Regards clutch, every one I've driven has had a rattly or squeaky release bearing so without seeing it I'd wager it's absolutely fine.

They're quite sensitive to correct adjustment but it's purely a cable mechanism and adjusting it is as simple as lifting the bonnet and hand turning a big plastic collar on the clutch cable to introduce a few cm of free movement at the top of the pedal.

EDIT - Fancy part exchange for a Rover 216? You know* it makes sense.

I have had 3 of these and bought a 4th for a good friend. Ace little cars, although they dont have comfort for long runs with my knackered back. They have all had a bit of a noisy clutch bearing, but never a problen in over 150000 miles in them combined. Recently sold mine, it was 61 plate cat c, bought for £1400 sold 9000 miles later for £2000, it cost me an oil and filter change and an MOT. I dont really want another, and its too far away. 2 randoms please

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Regards clutch, every one I've driven has had a rattly or squeaky release bearing so without seeing it I'd wager it's absolutely fine.

They're quite sensitive to correct adjustment but it's purely a cable mechanism and adjusting it is as simple as lifting the bonnet and hand turning a big plastic collar on the clutch cable to introduce a few cm of free movement at the top of the pedal.

EDIT - Fancy part exchange for a Rover 216? You know* it makes sense.

Only if it's desperately cheap, I'm afraid.

Wow! I used to hate getting these as a trade-plates driver. Now they look oddly appealing. I'm beggining to miss that 3-pot roar and the appreciation that it's better, faster and warmer than walking. WANT. Yes, really.

Sadly I appear to have invested in some air and have also agreed to buy a quilt. So I'm out. Sadly.

Deffo in for a random or two - I'm after a tiny city car due to the car park I use at work suddenly being closed due to redevelopment.

Sadly any parking spaces available on the street by the time I rock up in the Streetwise, my smallest vehicle, are the size of a five pence piece, so this would fit the bill nicely. The Rover 45 or Cruiser are no longer appropriate work wagons unless I park fucking miles away.

Deffo in for a random or two - I'm after a tiny city car due to the car park I use at work suddenly being closed due to redevelopment.

Sadly any parking spaces available on the street by the time I rock up in the Streetwise, my smallest vehicle, are the size of a five pence piece, so this would fit the bill nicely. The Rover 45 or Cruiser are no longer appropriate work wagons unless I park fucking miles away.

Ah but think positive. Get your 10000 steps in

What are these like on a motorway run? Mpg still as good at a steady 70/80?

Wife has a Roomster 1.4tdi that won't breach 52mpg doing the above. Which to be fair is exactly what the rest of the world says it'll do. But 60mpg would save her £40 a month.....not including the tax saving....

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk