The grumpy thread

outlaw118

I'm with Len on the mong/cretin issue.

If you look at the origin of almost any insult they usually refer to those with mental disabilities or genetalia.

idiot:

a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

moron:

a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

berk:

shortened from Berkeley or Berkshire Hunt rhyming slang for cunt.

pillock:

from Scandinavian dialect pillicock : penis

And so on.

Claiming that cretin is different from mong just because cretin is a 200 year old french phrase doesn't make sence to me.

is it because their upper-middle class types that seems to stop the fingers being pointed properly?

Upper Middle Class? You kiddin'? Gerry McCann is from Glasgow and Kate is a Scouser from the same area John Lennon was from. Ok, they're both doctors, but that doesn't put them up there with the Cholmondely-Warners.

Oh, and yeah, I think there's something a tad suspect with all this as well. Any decent Scouser would never buy The S*n, never mind sell their story to it.

My life is brilliant.

My love is pure.

Etc etc etc. Grump? This whole fucking "song"! And the miserable bastard who recorded it. Norm, how on earth did you have the endurance to sit through it long enough to remember the words? I'm ready to slash my wrists by the third line... It simply isn't possible to believe the opening line, because of the delivery. And the rest of the lash-up follows in the same (open) vein. I'm grumpy just thinking about it. Music? Not by any definition I know...

is it because their upper-middle class types that seems to stop the fingers being pointed properly?

Upper Middle Class? You kiddin'? Gerry McCann is from Glasgow and Kate is a Scouser from the same area John Lennon was from. Ok, they're both doctors, but that doesn't put them up there with the Cholmondely-Warners.

Oh, and yeah, I think there's something a tad suspect with all this as well. Any decent Scouser would never buy The S*n, never mind sell their story to it.

That explains why the mouth breather Wayne Rooney did the same thing. I saw the McCann thing and thought well they must be short of a few £££ to sell their story to that rag.

I have Norm's posts blocked but it appears he likes frequently cutting and pasting from lyric websites...

Just for you, have a repost:

My life is shite.

My love is pure.

I saw a BX

Leak LHM on the floor.

She smiled at me in Subway.

She was with the AA man.

But I won't lose no sleep all night

'Cause I've got a plan.

You're bloody awful, you're bloody awful,

You're so damned awfull, I actually hate you.

I saw your face in a crowded auction,

And I don't know what to do

'Cause I ended up buying you.

Yes, she caught my eye

As I walked on by.

And when I bid oh boy was I high,

And I don't think that I'll see her again,

As she got lifted away by some Hiab men

You're so hateful, You're so hateful,

You're so hateful, it's true,

I saw your engine detonate, all over place,

And I don't know what to do