The grumpy thread

outlaw118

The girl at work I really fancy turns out to have a boyfriend, what's more, he's the muscular and popular security guard. Bugger. I really do like her, she's really nice and intelligent for once, fit graduate and everything, but I suppose it was not meant to be. Shame.

I know exactly how you feel mate. This happens to me all the time. In fact I once lost one of the better jobs I once had due to something similar involving yet another girl I really, really liked.

Not really a great grump in the scheme of things, but the girl at work I really fancy turns out to have a boyfriend, what's more, he's the muscular and popular security guard. Bugger. I really do like her, she's really nice and intelligent for once, fit graduate and everything, but I suppose it was not meant to be. Shame.

We've all been there mate and probably don't even remember some of them. Time goes on, hotter and more available women turn up, and you will eventually find the one that fits and forget about the ones that got away. Later you'll then start wishing you were single again :roll:

Slipped on the stairs this morning and hurt my foot. Went to A&E, waited in the queue. Doc said he wanted an x-ray. Waited in the x-ray queue. X ray woman refused to do it for some reason. Went back to reception, then to nurses' work station and waited. Then back to x ray dept and waited. X ray woman rang her boss then grudgingly did the picture. Got a broken toe. :evil:

Guest Leonard Hatred

Don't you see any irony in berating those who use the word 'mong' using language like 'cretin' and 'cunt'?

People have a right go at Lenny Henry up there, but he does get some fair old ammunition. Some people need to stop and ask themselves why he's having a go at them before having a go back.

Incidentally, the amount of offensive language on here is pathetic lately. I'm not above swearing by any stretch of the imagination, but the amount of stuff here is just childish.

For example, if someone posted a badly done-up Corsa or similar in the eBay thread, you'd be guaranteed a wall of "Fucking arsehole" and "What a cunt" and "Shit fuck bum gay nobs bastard LOL". It isn't even funny! Some people just go out of their way to escalate something with as much foul language as possible, as if the more times you drop the F-bomb, the funnier it gets.

It reminds me of a scenario in primary school, when we had to read Roald Dahl's The BFG. It was soon decided that it stood for The Big Fat Git. Don't have a problem with that, it was catchy and funny. Eventually some moron came up with the idea that it was The Bastard Fucking Gay - more offensive, not particularly shocking, but not funny either. This is what is happening here - stop being that kid. Stop making everything into The Bastard Fucking Gay.

Don't you see any irony in berating those who use the word 'mong' using language like 'cretin' and 'cunt'?

My God, you really are bereft of any intelligence, arent you!

Allow me to explain "Cunt" is the colloquial term ( on the building site ) for a womans vagina, granted, you probably aint ever seen one of those so Ive got to give you a bit of licence for that.

Cretin is ancient french, a genius, such as yourself, would have known that, and pertains to what the french would have called stupid people. Granted, those "stupid" people may well have been physically or mentally handicapped, however, some 200 years later, the term is no longer used to describe said members of our society,the link was broken a century ago ( probably) its just used to describe people such as yourself who still use the word mong, as most of us unlightened kids did back in, oh, 1976. Then again, there may be a french fella in Montpellier, at this very moment, typing parallel to me on the French version of autoshite, trying to explain to a Monsieur Hatred why he thinks said Monsieur is a cunt for using the word cretin....... :?

Anyway, you walk your side of the road and i will walk mine, coz mine is better.

PS: Fancy a Tango?

Alexg, its "Thlid!!!!!" :wink:

People have a right go at Lenny Henry up there, but he does get some fair old ammunition. Some people need to stop and ask themselves why he's having a go at them before having a go back.

Incidentally, the amount of offensive language on here is pathetic lately. I'm not above swearing by any stretch of the imagination, but the amount of stuff here is just childish.

For example, if someone posted a badly done-up Corsa or similar in the eBay thread, you'd be guaranteed a wall of "Fucking arsehole" and "What a cunt" and "Shit fuck bum gay nobs bastard LOL". It isn't even funny! Some people just go out of their way to escalate something with as much foul language as possible, as if the more times you drop the F-bomb, the funnier it gets.

It reminds me of a scenario in primary school, when we had to read Roald Dahl's The BFG. It was soon decided that it stood for The Big Fat Git. Don't have a problem with that, it was catchy and funny. Eventually some moron came up with the idea that it was The Bastard Fucking Gay - more offensive, not particularly shocking, but not funny either. This is what is happening here - stop being that kid. Stop making everything into The Bastard Fucking Gay.

That was reasoned, intelligent and incisive.

You sure you are in the right place?

Absolute cretins that still use the word "mong" to describe stupid people.

Its called Downs Syndrome, my 28 yr old brother has Downs Syndrome and is far from stupid.

C*nt.

My friends friend has a boy with downs , , he has mood swings , next to no attention span and what seems like OCD , He has a heart problem as well , When hes calm hes great though . I must be difficult for you sometimes although it probably doesnt worry him in the slightest

At some point in the mists of time, on this very thread, the following subject was brought up, and I make no apologies at all for repeating. I (sort of) apologise IF i offend anyone, but, as someone once said, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

Kate and Gerry McCann.

Jesus!

She's written a book about "her agony" etc etc, and how she blames herself, guilt etc etc.

Good.

At the end of the day darlin', if you hadn't pissed off for your tea with your posh mates, and left the poor little cow on her own, she'd still be here.

FACT.

Now shut up and go away.

I was thinking the same thing this morning, Half of todays and yesterdays Sun newspaper was full of it, I had to skip most it, I really don't care about them, Of couse I'm sorry about the poor girl but there's just something about those parents that I'm just not keen on, I can't put my finger on it.

OMG UR SO TITE MADIE IN OWR HARTS 4 EVA OPE U CUM OME SOON 4 UR POUR MUM AN DAD HU DID NUFFIN RONG XXX.

I owe most people an apology for swearing too much on here, it isn't big, clever or funny I know.

On the subject of some of the very recent drivel I do wonder how some people can be so bleeding daft they don't realise that if they 'bite' and keep ranting things aren't going to get any better for them anytime soon.

OMG UR SO TITE MADIE IN OWR HARTS 4 EVA OPE U CUM OME SOON 4 UR POUR MUM AN DAD HU DID NUFFIN RONG XXX.

I owe most people an apology for swearing too much on here, it isn't big, clever or funny I know.

On the subject of some of the very recent drivel I do wonder how some people can be so bleeding daft they don't realise that if they 'bite' and keep ranting things aren't going to get any better for them anytime soon.

Well its quite brilliant for me, Sir! :D

At some point in the mists of time, on this very thread, the following subject was brought up, and I make no apologies at all for repeating. I (sort of) apologise IF i offend anyone, but, as someone once said, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

Kate and Gerry McCann.

Jesus!

She's written a book about "her agony" etc etc, and how she blames herself, guilt etc etc.

Good.

At the end of the day darlin', if you hadn't pissed off for your tea with your posh mates, and left the poor little cow on her own, she'd still be here.

FACT.

Now shut up and go away.

thats only half of the story

why did gerry and kate not ANY answer questions from the police? (they made no comment to all questions)

why were ALL the stories of what happened on that night different?

why did they use the 'maddie fund' for air fares, accomodation, and lawyers fees for her and gerry?

why do they refuse to return to portugal?

why did they hire a car with cadavar odour in the boot? - if they didnt put it there themselves

why was there blood and cadavar odour in a wardrobe in their apartment?

why did their fellow diners refuse to answer questions, spread mis-information and then promptly leave the country and refuse all UK press and police interviews?

kate and gerry need to be charged with murder and fraud

^^^^ HA hahahahahahahahahaha^^^^^ :lol:

Yep, I know i've missed out loads of details, that Autofive mentioned, but the basic facts are there. If they ever find the body, the McCanns should be charged with being accessories at the very least, in absence of anything else significant.

As it stands, it should be for child neglect - is it because their upper-middle class types that seems to stop the fingers being pointed properly?

And don't get me started on that whining copper that OUR MOATY shot......