The grumpy thread

outlaw118

2 hours ago, Jerzy Woking said:

I'm unable to vote as I forgot to register for a postal vote.

You can all blame me if your preferred person didn't win.

Yes. Me too. I'm going somewhere with a little card at 7am this morning but that's Uttoxeter royal mail sorting office to pick up my new jeans. My polling card is for Sefton Central.  Bill will hopefully retain his massive majority. If not blame me. 

17 hours ago, New POD said:

So do you do the :

Tell me why you are sorry. Tell me what you are going to do to make it right and tell me what you are going to do to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Conversation.

I love that kind of nurturing. 

I do normally try reasoning with him explain why he shouldn't do something, and why it wasn't nice so that he knows he's done wrong and understands why, however when he threw the hat on the floor I shouted at him so loudly he looked like he nearly shat himself. 

Bin gate continues. Council were working next door so had a few vans in the street. I had to park next to that insane woman's flat again. I let the dog out last night and she's put her bin out. It looks like its up against my van passenger door. It could almost be touching. Again I'm usually very jolly, calm and collected but this has made me very angry indeed.

What should I do?

1, Calmly pull the bin away.

2, Hammer throw it into the middle of the green.

3, Launch it through her sitting room window.

4 Put it in the van and dispose of it.

5, All of the above?

I'd like some advice please.

Upstairs has been screaming at her kids since 6.20. Lots of tears and stamping about.
Son has been in bed for 2 days ill as hell with a stomach bug. The dog, bless him, has upended the kitchen bin through the night, ate most of it and scattered the rest of the contents through the flat.
Happy Thursday everyone.a63c824c96a9ba6e70874a98da2f99e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

To the frumpy woman who looked like she was smuggling sausages in her leggings when it was windy the other day, when your brolly breaks in the wind don't just fucking lump it on the floor and walk off you fat cow. 

Same to the lazy junkie throwing his litter next to the bin.

'People make Glasgow'...do they fuck, they ruin it. 

49 minutes ago, paulplom said:

Bin gate continues. Council were working next door so had a few vans in the street. I had to park next to that insane woman's flat again. I let the dog out last night and she's put her bin out. It looks like its up against my van passenger door. It could almost be touching. Again I'm usually very jolly, calm and collected but this has made me very angry indeed.

What should I do?

5, All of the above?

The wrap the bin closed. The wrap the bin to her gate. 

Or paint a number 666 on it.  

Every now and then you have to flip with neighbours like that, or they'll keep on doing it. Push the bin into her garden, kick the fucker over and then start screaming threats and abuse. CCTV or no CCTV, they'll get the point. It worked twice for me, one bloke moved and another is now the nicest neighbour in the world.

(If it goes to court though, print this entire thread off as 'evidence' and tell them the voices in Hairnet's head made you do it.) 

What should I do?
5, All of the above?

Crimp a length off on the lid.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, paulplom said:

What should I do?

5, All of the above?

Stickaflex the lid down? 

10 hours ago, paulplom said:

What should I do?

5, All of the above?

Just make a sign that says ‘please park here as I don’t actually own this road’ and glue it to the bin with something extra sticky. 
Worked well on one of our old neighbours.