The grumpy thread

outlaw118

13 hours ago, Wack said:

This is the kind of crap I'm talking about , I see driving like this daily 

Van in the outside lane , I've removed the sound because it's my son and I talking , I'm doing 62mph so he must be doing close on 80

I see nothing but a perfectly timed exit from the motorway. 

I get terrible leg cramps if I'm not careful. usually I feel it coming on and force it away, but if I don't it tenses my leg up so much that I'm forced to throw myself somehow to a different position and ride it out.

I think I had it in my sleep the other night and it didn't wake me up as my leg killed when I woke up and through most of the morning.

It's even more annoying when it comes on during sex...

I suffer from thigh cramp after a race. Not half as bad now I’m a bit fitter and lighter but can happen up to two days after .

Its bloody agony and I’ve had both legs go at the same time before. Missis was pissing herself laughing but I was fucked. Feels like there is a tennis ball stuck in my leg for about a day after . Muscles knotted right up .

Keep hydrated , eat bananas etc but still get them . My dad has never had cramp in his life ffs 

I got cramp once whilst on Oblivion at Alton Towers. Obviously the restraining bar was down and I couldn’t move. The pain was like nothing else; a guy in the front row turned around and tried to help as I had no fucking idea what was happening.

Only time I’ve ever had my leg massaged by a strange man. Honest. 

Laptop charger cable for my main laptop decided to finally give up the ghost today

which meant an emergency trip to CEX to pick one up, only to find out that despite what the website said, they dont have one in stock

a load of back pain for nothing, makes me pretty grumpy! didn't leave empty handed tho, splurged 50 pence on an Apple Mini Displayport to DVI adapter so I can hopefully use the Xserve with its built in mDP output/MXM graphics card and the such like

the cable was slightly* frayed...

2118987582_ImagefromiOS(91).thumb.jpg.fe82cd9f079b9d54e5b54a9beb36f55f.jpg1667968271_ImagefromiOS(92).thumb.jpg.d203bffb87d37561f02eb4408936ec50.jpg

(I may be able to solder some wire from the ground/shield to the shielding left on the actual plug end and bodge things along)

Earlier this month I spent £500 on remedials on the Avensis.  Lots of fucking niggles that finally ground me down into submission. One job was to get the front fog lights working again (I’d replaced the indicator stalk and couldn’t get one with dual fog controls - so had a switch wired by an auto electrician)

I’m so fucking glad I did, as tonight I hit a badger at 45 mph and the little tuberculosis ridden shit left most of its head on my front bumper. The front fog light is hanging by the wire, the mounting bracket has sheered and I swear to god if I didn’t have bad luck at the moment I’d have no luck at all. 

Could maybe have hit the anchors but had laddo in the car with me and, on a muddy country lane, we could have landed anywhere. I took a gamble and possibly lost. 

Fuck my actual life. 

AD9D4ED0-ED0F-4DA1-8F5C-EE7FE38700DC.thumb.jpeg.39ca25c4ba7eb43ee0b1bb675f85b61f.jpeg

On 10/16/2019 at 5:43 PM, wuvvum said:

I've been to Sheffield twice, to buy cars - a Mk1 Jetta and a Rover 825D.  When I collected the Rover I took the tram to the seller's house.  I cannot remember whether or not I encountered any congestion.

HTH.

Wuvz. If you are ever selling the 825D. Please let me have first dibs. I might have to borrow the money as I am always on my arse financially but to have an 825D! ?

When you enquire about something and the initial response is 'There's two on eBay that are £5,000 each at the moment'.  I didn't fucking ask how much anybody else's was, I asked if you had the paperwork with yours.

Only piston heads makes me grumpy. Just read shed of the week. Astra turbo cab. All the comments about " so council estate". How much time have any of these computer programming middle management cunts ever spent on a council estate? And what's wrong with council estates? Did alright by my lot. Rant over ?

3 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

Laptop charger cable for my main laptop decided to finally give up the ghost today

which meant an emergency trip to CEX to pick one up, only to find out that despite what the website said, they dont have one in stock

a load of back pain for nothing, makes me pretty grumpy! didn't leave empty handed tho, splurged 50 pence on an Apple Mini Displayport to DVI adapter so I can hopefully use the Xserve with its built in mDP output/MXM graphics card and the such like

the cable was slightly* frayed...

2118987582_ImagefromiOS(91).thumb.jpg.fe82cd9f079b9d54e5b54a9beb36f55f.jpg1667968271_ImagefromiOS(92).thumb.jpg.d203bffb87d37561f02eb4408936ec50.jpg

(I may be able to solder some wire from the ground/shield to the shielding left on the actual plug end and bodge things along)

:mrgreen: 

image.thumb.png.ffdde090cd2888a31017e3a94f54f036.png

(I had hopped id have enough battery life to last me, until I passed out, but it was rapidly draining, so in true autoshite fashion without getting out of bed I lent over grabbed a random bit of wire off the floor and bodged something together that should hopefully last until the new charger arrives :)

On 11/24/2018 at 3:08 PM, warren t claim said:

Running a man and his two girls aged 3 and 5 through the local McDonald's drive through. On the way back passenger sees a pretty black lady in her early 20s jogging and says to his kids "look at the monkey running for the bus". You sir are an utter cunt. As I know exactly where you live you may expect some unexpected junk mail shortly.

Remember this post I made nearly a year ago? Well yesterday I had a night time pick up from the local maternity  unit to go to Birkenhead and back and low and behold when I get to the address I recognise it as being the home of the cunt mentioned above. During my usual polite chit chat on the way there he tells me that his girlfriend is having her fourth child which will be his sixth! Now, it'd be really unprofessional of me to have altered the meter to Liverpool tariff (extra £4) and passenger has an animal surcharge (extra £1.70) plus waiting time while he was in his house getting his stuff.

Fucking.

Worthless.

Benefits.

Vacuum.

12 hours ago, Lord Sterling said:

Wuvz. If you are ever selling the 825D. Please let me have first dibs. I might have to borrow the money as I am always on my arse financially but to have an 825D! ?

Sorry Mo, this was years ago.  Haven't seen an 825D for sale for a while now...

Fucking bastarding appliances. 

Washing machine died halfway through a load. Have you ever tried to wring the water out of 3 dressing gowns?! 

It was a second hand one we got 4 months ago for 40 quid so shouldn't complain. 

Just bad fucking timing as usual. 

I'm not sure what is exactly wrong but it just stopped. The panel at the front smells of burning. But the motor doesn't. Makes a click as if to start, but nothing happens. Motor and belt turn freely by hand.