The grumpy thread

outlaw118

My cunt of an upstairs neighbor pulled me in the street yesterday. Apparently someone has shopped her to the social services and she was accusing me. They had told her her little son (around 3) was eating out of bins (true), She was locking them out of the house all day (true) and playing with broken glass and just generally making a mess and creating havoc (true). It wasn't me but I'm thinking of getting in contact and backing up the original complaint. She started shouting at 6.50 today. It usually starts between 6.30 and 7.00. Her parents are around regularly checking up and her dad's new work pick up is outside currently so there are obvious issues and they know it. She reckons ss can fuck off and they'll do nowt about it. 

While she was accusing me I checked her 3 times about her language. She actually can't say a sentence without the word fuck in it. It was amusing/shocking watching her trying not to say it.

Can I make a case to ss on line? A link would be handy.

My cunt of an upstairs neighbor pulled me in the street yesterday. Apparently someone has shopped her to the social services and she was accusing me. They had told her her little son (around 3) was eating out of bins (true), She was locking them out of the house all day (true) and playing with broken glass and just generally making a mess and creating havoc (true). It wasn't me but I'm thinking of getting in contact and backing up the original complaint. She started shouting at 6.50 today. It usually starts between 6.30 and 7.00. Her parents are around regularly checking up and her dad's new work pick up is outside currently so there are obvious issues and they know it. She reckons ss can fuck off and they'll do nowt about it. 
While she was accusing me I checked her 3 times about her language. She actually can't say a sentence without the word fuck in it. It was amusing/shocking watching her trying not to say it.
Assuming Newcastle is your council. https://newcastle.gov.uk/services/care-and-support/report-abuse-or-neglect

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

That's dedication, much respect. Can anyone beat that, I wonder?

Nope, that is just daft (hindsight is an amazing thing). I could have (read, should have) just just chosen maybe a dozen really, really good ones and saved myself a fecking fortune.

The ones I should have kept:

The London Taxi

The Land Rover 110

The white Daf 44

The Triumph 1500TC auto

The Triumph 1850HL auto

The Ford Granada 2.3GL auto

The Volvo 940 Wentworth auto estate

The odd colour blue Triumph Toledo

The black VW Beetle (modern one)

The red Ford Galaxy

The blue Mitsubishi Space Runner

One of the Mk3 2.9 Ford Granadas

Hey ho. 

4 hours ago, High Jetter said:

That's dedication, much respect. Can anyone beat that, I wonder?

At a guess, Bickle and Saabnut.  Possibly 6 cylinder as well?  He's been playing the game a while.

I'm only about 40 off that myself.  I reckon Bramz will have overtaken us by the end of next year mind.

Long day at work today, only just got home. Not the grump.

Madam has been at home all day, she sent me a text to say she'd cleaned the kitchen, put some laundry on and unloaded/reloaded dishwasher. Not the grump.

She's gone out somewhere and has left her toolbox, bits of wood and cardboard packaging strewn over the lounge from building herself something she bought from Ikea at the weekend.

You know when people mean well, but you just don't want to listen, and have told them politely so? Been a long, difficult, tiring and emotional day for personal/family reasons, yet some stupid bloody woman is constantly messaging asking how it's gone. Next time she's just going to be told to fuck right off and will be blocked from contacting again.

8 hours ago, paulplom said:

Do it.  Do it now.  Report.  Do it.  Then if she harasses  you, Police.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:41 PM, BorniteIdentity said:

There is a rumour - unsubstantiated at this stage - that you can (wait for this) FIX them. IKR. Madness.

Seriously, if it’s the right car in the right spec then just fix it. It’ll likely never need doing again. 

I try to look at cars through the same prism as houses. If your roof leaks, you don’t fucking bulldoze it. Maintenance is key, as is long term ownership - and expect the odd unexpected bill. Other than that, enjoy.

I’m about to have my 165 year old house underpinned and I don’t even bloody live in it. 

If you really love something, do the right thing. 

I can put you onto a brilliant mobile Rover man who’ll have it done for £300 on your driveway. 

PM sent - I need my 820 Vitesse sorting.

It's already been the week (and last month or so) from hell, and things just keep taking another turn for the worse.

I can't and don't want to say too much, but my daughter was the (alleged) victim in something deeply unpleasant and we're hoping this week it'll all be over. You think you've turned a corner, but something else gets thrown at you. 

I’m not one to complain but honestly, what a prick.

While I was parked up a taxi parked in the same position too, right outside the door and as you can see, over two disabled spaces. 

(Naturally I didn’t go over and insist they move, I’m a natural born keyboard warrior)

117D1A30-BFF0-4F9A-B952-F5ACD09BB9E3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lankytim said:

I’m not one to complain but honestly, what a prick.

While I was parked up a taxi parked in the same position too, right outside the door and as you can see, over two disabled spaces. 

(Naturally I didn’t go over and insist they move, I’m a natural born keyboard warrior)

117D1A30-BFF0-4F9A-B952-F5ACD09BB9E3.jpeg

I see your Audi A3 parked badly and raise you with this badly parked Audi A6;

20190907_180705.jpg

1 hour ago, Lord Sterling said:

I see your Audi A3 parked badly and raise you with this badly parked Audi A6;

20190907_180705.jpg

It's in situations like that where my old Subaru 700 van used to come in handy.  It would just squeeze into a space like the one between the Audi and the [generic grey crossover thing], and I'd then exit via the tailgate. 

Well it amused me anyway.

4 minutes ago, EssDeeWon said:

What came first?  The Audi or the wanker??

I've got an Audi, so fuck you :)

There's a thread for all you parking whingers on Pistonheads, called 'the bad parking thread' surprisingly.

Edited just to say you have redeemed yourself a little with your second comment you posted whilst I was adding my reply:)