The grumpy thread

outlaw118

2 hours ago, New POD said:

TUESDAY orders 2 armchairs. Amazon. In delivery details. I say: Someone will be in to sign on 2nd or 3rd. 

THURSDAY : YODEL,  try to deliver.  I eventually work out how to get them to deliver on Monday.

Thursday night Seller emails to say he's trying to get delivery changed for Friday.

I Send him a response saying :  no. Don't you fucking dare. And by the way, when I said Phone me, that's not an email. 

Friday sends me an email to say it's arranged for Monday( no shit) I respond with phone me if you want more than one star. 

SUNDAY: WIFE has a flip out and decides she won't be in on Monday.

Monday: wife has is tracking parcel we are 46 out of 91 and he's doing 10 an hour and there are 18 stops before her. 

I just hope they fit through the fucking door. 

What I'll say is; I do this as a real-life job and we are sadly caught in the crossfire between the buyer and the delivery guys.

No, we cannot change our delivery people because its a BATTERY, basically a plastic box filled with acid to be delivered with France, FRANCE. Not the easiest place to deliver anything. Very few delivery people will take batteries and those that will charge a FORTUNE. 

So yeah, for sellers its not as if I can travel to Normandy in France, pick up the battery and hand deliver it personally to a customer in Montpelier. 

Why are big companies like BT so awful?

Me: I want to pay you more money for some fancy WiFi signal boosting shit but your website doesn’t let me upgrade my current package to include them, it actually tries to charge me more money for slower internet

Them: please hold

Them: I’ve raised a fault report regarding the website, someone will be in touch within 7 working days

Me: can’t you change my package now, over the phone?

Them: No

WTAF

When I sold a mini Mayfair, I had people racing across the country to buy it. 

I had to phone someone in Scotland at 8pm , to say, I know you'd planned to come and view tomorrow, but it's actually gone now. 

It was proper 1st to see will buy. 

7 hours ago, sierraman said:

Got the worlds slowest bus driver today. He arrives late, then takes about four fucking hours to grasp that I want a weekly pass. Now we’re driving at 15mph the whole way. Every junction I can feel him slowly feeding the power on gently to take it easy on the bus. Idiot.

This is one of the reasons why I stopped using public transport in London - a journey that never took less than 90 minutes to cover a distance that could be done in 25 minutes by car.....

Van and v70 away to the accident repair centre today. Only 6 weeks since we reported it. V70 written off. The van is being repaired. The hire firm met me at the repair centre with a new transit. Minge bag spec. No air con, no elec mirrors, no blue tooth or dab. You even have to put the lights on yourself ffs.eec8d5a97d827b1c2bb16e8b43bb4671.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Lord Sterling said:

What I'll say is; I do this as a real-life job and we are sadly caught in the crossfire between the buyer and the delivery guys.

No, we cannot change our delivery people because its a BATTERY, basically a plastic box filled with acid to be delivered with France, FRANCE. Not the easiest place to deliver anything. Very few delivery people will take batteries and those that will charge a FORTUNE. 

So yeah, for sellers its not as if I can travel to Normandy in France, pick up the battery and hand deliver it personally to a customer in Montpelier. 

I have Mrs Nextdoors parcel in the hallway , should I wait for the bathroom light to go on and then go and ring the door bell ?

47 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

This is one of the reasons why I stopped using public transport in London - a journey that never took less than 90 minutes to cover a distance that could be done in 25 minutes by car.....

It’s not actually quicker by car where I live. It was the slowness of his driving that was doing my head in, trundling around like he was a bloody float in a parade. I appreciate he’s got a day of driving round in circles but that’s not my problem. 

3 hours ago, brownnova said:

Sadly I don’t think the seller would want a 7am viewing!! He said he’d let me know if my viewing at 4pm was still on, so far I’ve heard nothing... 

So the seller of car 1 got back and said viewing was on! So I viewed... 

Then the seller of the other car I was second on said they’d had a no show and we were first refusal on car 2! 

Hang on this is now a grin not a grump! 

3 hours ago, Datsuncog said:

Sainsburys.

20190829_202518.thumb.jpg.8196da1d1a3b8076ffbf27c2a8dee11f.jpg

Go and collectively fuck yourselves with a rusty spoon, you bunch of spaffwinkling dungpuppets.

Seriously.

In the pub on Saturday(Not even into September),there was a sign saying you could book your Boxing Day lunch now ?

1 hour ago, 155V6 said:

In the pub on Saturday(Not even into September),there was a sign saying you could book your Boxing Day lunch now ?

I'll keep that in mind, after all it's unlikely that I will have any food left in the house, apart from the rest of the turkey and possibly my bodyweight in Cadbury's Roses

3 hours ago, brownnova said:

So the seller of car 1 got back and said viewing was on! So I viewed... 

Then the seller of the other car I was second on said they’d had a no show and we were first refusal on car 2! 

Hang on this is now a grin not a grump! 

I'm looking forward to the "I just bought two cars" thread.

6 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

M5 northbound there was a young guy hanging off the fucking gantry.

I made eye contact which made it even worse. I called 999 and they said yeah we've had many calls.

I couldn't find anything online so I hope he wandered off and got arrested.

It's been bugging me, so I messaged on Twitter.

"We had multiple reports, but the police couldn't find him"

He is on my dashcam, but I cant upload until tomorrow. From the tiny viewfinder, he was actually on the footbridge that spans the M5... Which goes into an estate.

Hopefully the dashcam footage is good enough when I get home.

3 hours ago, Craig the Princess said:

Is one the consecutive Saab?

Sadly not, that ones a bit pricey for me... 

46 minutes ago, Garythesnail said:

I'm looking forward to the "I just bought two cars" thread.

Yeah... that actually might end up happening at the current rate of knots... 

If the UK is one of the richest countries in the world why is it so shit 

I'm in normandy and it's spotless, no litter anywhere, grass verges cut and tidy, smooth roads without any potholes, people driving cars built in their country , motorways where people allow you to pull out and merge without the need to call you a cunt

independant shops that close at reasonable times presumably so the workers can have a life.

Got kicked out of lidl at 7:30pm because they were closing 

Last week I watched a group of yoofs just drop their McD bags out of the window and drive off in the uk, I can't imagine that happening here.