The grumpy thread

outlaw118

Grow to like it a bit more...it will make you feel good!

It does but both my shoulders are fucked and at least one of them probably needs an operation. And I’ve got to drive back to Kent tomorrow and got a rehearsal in that London on Wednesday for a concert on Friday. I’m crap at being busy.

Can’t complain really.

Well that's bad news , my tame but scruffy mechanic of 16 years has decided he's had enough and got a job, I'm a bit gutted tbh, he's served me well over the years and he's become a friend , plus I was definitely on mates rates.

There's no going back either, his landlord has been quite happy with him as a tenant but he's had offers on the building before, Steve gave him 2 months notice at 9am , by 9:30 he'd sold it

The flames were licking  around him ...Jump Quasi , jump !  shouted the crowd below .

"N N N PP "  called Quasi , pointing at his hump

Jump Quasi , jump !    they call

"N N N PP "  called back Quasi , again , pointing at his hump.

" Esmarelda  , what's he sayin ? " 

" I think he's saying"  " what do you think this lump is ..A parachute  ?"

An historic building falling apart is sad, but it can rise again as shows it has put on has shown over the years it has been built has shown, building as well as people rise from the ashes, time for the Damne to do the same.

This isn't some old pub or country house, this is a building that has a shit load of meaning and feeling attached to a great many people. A symbol of a national identity that can not be replaced. A building that took hundreds of years to make by many, many skilled craftsman. A lot of which have died with their trade. It can be rebuilt but it will never be exactly the same. In-fact it will be near damn impossible to get it anywhere near like it was.

Hundreds of years to build, 800+ years of history and survived many major and world wars. All wiped out in a couple of hours.

Have some fucking respect man.

Thought you worked for yourself. All those work nights out?

My boss asked me to be more professional, so I put a leather jacket on and slid across the bonnet of his car.