The grumpy thread

outlaw118

Appeal? You have to request a 'mandatory reassessment' first, then, when they decline that, then you can start to appeal. It seems to be the way they operate though on the letter they sent me, they have made some serious mistakes - not noticing meds for what conditions I have.

Utter shower of shit and the woman that did the assessment has lied quite outrageously. I had trouble believing that could/would happen, but apparently, that is par for the course!

It's all well and good everyone knowing about it, no one is doing anything about them! I didn't believe that they would lie so outrageously, so ignored (pretty much) the tales of woe from seemingly, everyone. It is really bad and has depressed me greatly

IMG_20190228_132214.jpg

You don't even want to know what the spoons look like.

When were you in the kitchen at my old office? It was a shared kitchen which somehow meant that everyone seemed to think that it was someone else's job to clear up. If crockery/cutlery/food had been hanging around for a week or so I used to chuck it in the bin. I still remember spoon gate when the last teaspoon went missing. It finally turned up in someone's pocket as they had hidden it rather than wash it as they thought I might throw it away. (I was no fun to work with)

It's all well and good everyone knowing about it, no one is doing anything about them! I didn't believe that they would lie so outrageously, so ignored (pretty much) the tales of woe from seemingly, everyone. It is really bad and has depressed me greatly

im sorry to hear the goverment is fucking you over like that, I know what its like sadly

if its any condolences, reading your posts gave me a weird cocktail of dejamoo (when you have seen this bullshit before  :mrgreen: ) and PTSD :)

I hope things end up going better for you then they are currently going for me...

(if you do want to read about how the goverment is giving it to me dry, its dotted around in my invacar thread)

(BTW whats ATOS? iv googled it and it seems like its some sort of IT company? but im guessing in this case its some sort of government benefits thing?)

My grump:

I can't decide if I'm sad or not because not so long ago someone would have retorted with a remark that I'm a lefty commie cocksucker, and now they will either not read it or not care enough to reply.

ATOS are much like Capita, a private profit making company which exists only to undertake work which should be public sector.

yeah thats what I figured, still dont know who they are exactly tho unless IT companies are now doing PIP/ESA examinations? LOL Oh wow checking wikipedia they do....

wonder who did my assessments cant recall who did my assessments, ill have to have another look at the paperwork...

(considering the rather medical nature of this stuff, I wonder why its not done using NHS facilities?)

My grump:

I can't decide if I'm sad or not because not so long ago someone would have retorted with a remark that I'm a lefty commie cocksucker, and now they will either not read it or not care enough to reply.

Or maybe they're too scared to comment in case they get put on 'approval'!

Tam and I were talking (IRL!) about AS at the weekend and while it barely registers on the important-life-factor-ometer, he did make a sage observation which I hope he won't mind me sharing.

He said that when he first visited AS it was like an old school garage. Untidy, but you soon found where everything was. The locals would swear and take the piss, but in a good natured way. If someone was being a knob, they were told. A calendar on the wall that might draw the eye.

That summed it up pretty well for me.

This new-sanitised version is probably unavoidable, but it's a bit meh.

And I say that as a lefty commie cock sucker.

I know it's getting boring mumping about it, so that's my last word on it.

Lucky you. My penis isn't that big, so I dress down the middle.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

This guy dresses down the middle and he could have a 12 incher.

post-3133-0-06421500-1551385020_thumb.jpg

WTAF? I apologise for the crap picture but taking photos of another boys arse at 8.45 in the morning is still odd, even if he is wearing those trousers.

Oddly a girl next to me was also taking a photo though, if she's on here she might have a better shot.