The grumpy thread

outlaw118

I am forever getting letters for Mrs P's car stating that it is essential the car is booked in for a fuel system flush.

Yeah OK mate, I will make a special trip over and sit in your reception area drinking your filthy coffee while you tip a bottle of Forte or Redex in the tank and charge me £30 for the privilege.

So please to the gods that control our seasons, can we have some warm weather and dry roads now?

No. Absolutely fucking it down with rain in Sheffield until an hour ago, sleet/snow on Monday and then more rain the rest off the week.

That'll be nice.  :roll:

As part of Tory cuts, Spring and Autumn have been discontinued. It's Summer and Winter now with not much to differentiate the two. I haven't heard a single bird singing yet. Spring? Yeah, right. 

On my way home from work yesterday I nearly got rammed off the road twice by people changing into my lane while texting. Being on your phone at the wheel is one thing, then you have dense fuckers waiting until the have to merge into traffic to be fixated on their fucking phone...

On my way home from work yesterday I nearly got rammed off the road twice by people changing into my lane while texting. Being on your phone at the wheel is one thing, then you have dense fuckers waiting until the have to merge into traffic to be fixated on their fucking phone...

I like to think it’s natural selection in action. However they will likely take someone else with them.

Makes you wonder what is so urgent it can't wait until they get to where they are going of find somewhere to pull off the road.

Same as people leaving my work, desperate to clock out and run out of the doors, roar away in their cars and get stuck in the mess of traffic lights up the road, makes you wonder where they are going that is so good.

Fair enough, anywhere is better than work but the sheer desperation is baffling.

Ad on the telly for a coffee machine in a sale, THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY QUID!!!!!! DOWN FROM OVER SEVEN HUNDRED. Sorry, but I don’t care who you are, if you spend £700 on a coffee machine in a world where people are starving and homeless, you are a cunt.

Take a fuckin pill, man.  God forbid people spend their money on things they want.  its...its almost as if there are people in the world who earn enough to spend that much on a coffee machine....incredible!

The forum is on a massive fucking down-swing these days with the hatred and negativity... this very page people are calling others cunts for the car they choose to drive....the ultimate fucking irony on this forum BTW..... and now coffee machines.

I'm decorating the attic at the moment. Last week I spent hours on the chimney breast, sanding, filling, lining paper, more filling and sanding etc to get the outside corner perfect. It was absolutely cock on.

Painted it a couple of days ago.

Today it's rained like fuck, and contractors have taken next doors roof off. Well, they took it off weeks ago.

Water has run down the back of the chimney breast (they've knackered the leadwork)  and it's blown all my hard work off the wall. FFS! 

I like to think it’s natural selection in action. However they will likely take someone else with them.

I'm not sure how well the Acclaim will handle a side impact from a Nissan Qashqai or an BMW X5, I suspect they'll not notice and I'll be reduced to a fine paste...

Ad on the telly for a coffee machine in a sale, THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY QUID!!!!!! DOWN FROM OVER SEVEN HUNDRED. Sorry, but I don’t care who you are, if you spend £700 on a coffee machine in a world where people are starving and homeless, you are a cunt.

Be incredulous about the price of a coffee machine if you wish, but by the same argument you make there, no-one should have a car, or decent clothes, or any other items other than the bare sodding minimum because there are people in the world who have less than you.

BTW, if you were to actually distribute wealth evenly throughout all the populus of the world, you would not fix anything, you'd just make *everyone* live in poverty.

Also, gain some perspective. My office just spent £4200 on a coffee machine. I never use it as I only drink tea, but the machine apparently makes shit coffee, and it's been broken for more days than it's worked. For more than double the amount I have *ever* spent on a vehicle. Dafuq?

Few weeks ago I got a parking ticket in the post for parking at a local retail car park for 19 hours overnight. ANPR system, never makes a mistake...

Anyway, informal appeal refused obviously. Now to appeal to POPLA I guess. 

Clearly I went to the retail park on one day and went again the next day, yet the ANPR has deemed me to have made just one 'big' visit. yeah right, like that happens to be how I roll. Fucking useless piece of shit. I have no 'evidence' of having made two visits. 

Bloody marvelous.

Be incredulous about the price of a coffee machine if you wish, but by the same argument you make there, no-one should have a car, or decent clothes, or any other items other than the bare sodding minimum because there are people in the world who have less than you.BTW, if you were to actually distribute wealth evenly throughout all the populus of the world, you would not fix anything, you'd just make *everyone* live in poverty.Also, gain some perspective. My office just spent £4200 on a coffee machine. I never use it as I only drink tea, but the machine apparently makes shit coffee, and it's been broken for more days than it's worked. For more than double the amount I have *ever* spent on a vehicle. Dafuq?

I wholeheartedly disagree with your Telegraph view of economics and think the 99% of the worlds wealth in the 3% of the populations pockets would actually make a massive difference if distributed, but that aside, you can buy a kettle for a fiver, so 1/150th of the cost of the machine I mentioned, you say no one should have a car by my example, not sure how you come to that conclusion, my argument is about excessive cost, you can get a decent car for a grand, if someone spent £150000 on a car I would also think they were a cunt, if they did that and drove it to buy a £750 coffee machine I would think they were Cunty McCuntface of the long lost Cunt clan of Cunt county, Cuntland. (I may be on for the cunt count this year I fear).

if someone spent £150000 on a car I would also think they were a cunt, if they did that and drove it to buy a £750 coffee machine I would think they were Cunty McCuntface of the long lost Cunt clan of Cunt county, Cuntland. (I may be on for the cunt count this year I fear).

Proving Davenumbers point perfectly.

I hope your commanding win in this year's cunt count takes the edge off your bitterness.

I'm out...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Proving Davenumbers point perfectly.

I hope your commanding win in this year's cunt count takes the edge off your bitterness.

I'm out...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No bitterness from me, I am just full of love and respect for my fellow humans (the cunts don’t count ;-) ) but I would have put money on a reply from your good self on this one, I was only surprised someone beat you to it.

I wholeheartedly disagree with your Telegraph view of economics and think the 99% of the worlds wealth in the 3% of the populations pockets would actually make a massive difference if distributed, but that aside, you can buy a kettle for a fiver, so 1/150th of the cost of the machine I mentioned, you say no one should have a car by my example, not sure how you come to that conclusion, my argument is about excessive cost, you can get a decent car for a grand, if someone spent £150000 on a car I would also think they were a cunt, if they did that and drove it to buy a £750 coffee machine I would think they were Cunty McCuntface of the long lost Cunt clan of Cunt county, Cuntland. (I may be on for the cunt count this year I fear).

My uncle has just spent £198k on a car and his new kitchen (with very expensive coffee machine) was north of 70k, he's about as far from a cunt as you could possibly imagine, I just think you are jealous and obviously have issues with anyone who has more money than you.

Sadly, if everyone who went to buy a £750 coffee machine had a moment of revelation and stuffed the £750 into a charity box instead it would not make 1 jot of difference to the financial injustice in the world.

One or two high end coffee machine importers would probably make their warehouse staff redundant and the local garage might sell a new sunshine bus, but I fear that's about all.

My coffee maker is nowhere near that good. RRP was £399, I got it for a bit less. Makes very nice coffee though, I can't stand instant stuff.

I've had it nearly three years now, and it gets used every day. £5 worth of beans lasts all week and makes probably 20 cups of decent coffee, so that's 25p per cup isn't it? Over three years, a £400 machine would cost you £133 per year or 36p per day.

I'm not convinced giving 36p per day (and dropping, because my coffee maker is still going strong so the price per day is getting less and less) to a homeless person will make a huge difference. I think tackling it at source would be more beneficial - maybe the giving them a house instead of a handful of pocket change which won't even buy them a bag of Monster Munch. 

if someone spent £150000 on a car I would also think they were a cunt, if they did that and drove it to buy a £750 coffee machine I would think they were Cunty McCuntface of the long lost Cunt clan of Cunt county, Cuntland. (I may be on for the cunt count this year I fear).

C*nt-tastic ! This literally led to a coffee/screen interface moment.

A guy I know just dropped 8 figures on a Dassault Falcon. Apparently his Lear is a bit too small. He owns a telly that cost him more than I earn in about five years. I better phone him up and tell him some guy on the internet thinks he is a cunt, shall I?

On the other hand he has done more for actual good causes than most of us could do in a hundred lifetimes.

Its almost as if people of all wealth levels might be capable of good and bad things, irrelevant of income or what they think a Peugeot 405 is worth.

I think coffee tastes like dead badgers arse and hate all hot drinks. I keep a literally four years out of date half jar of Nescafe in the cupboard for the rare occasions people come round wanting a cup, which involves me boiling a pan on the stove. As a result this means nobody comes round for coffee - a state of affairs that suite me perfectly well. However, if I liked coffee and drank it regularly, I would be happy to drop a few hundred on a decent machine because even though I hate the stuff, having worked in places where it is served I know that a decent cup is worth the price to those who like it.

Few weeks ago I got a parking ticket in the post for parking at a local retail car park for 19 hours overnight. ANPR system, never makes a mistake...

Anyway, informal appeal refused obviously. Now to appeal to POPLA I guess. 

Clearly I went to the retail park on one day and went again the next day, yet the ANPR has deemed me to have made just one 'big' visit. yeah right, like that happens to be how I roll. Fucking useless piece of shit. I have no 'evidence' of having made two visits. 

Bloody marvelous.

We had this with local Asda cunts.   It might not be possible in your case but is there any chance your car could have been papped or recorded elsewhere during the times they lied about you being there?    In my daughter's case she visited Asbo on the way to our house and again on the way back but received a "fine" for the entire period between 1st entry and last exit.   I got gobby with the prick down there on her behalf saying the car was outside my house nearly all of that time and are you calling me a fucking liar?   Not my usual style but I was proper pissed off.    They withdrew the ticket.  

This was about four years ago and I have never put any vehicle of mine anywhere near an Asda ever again.  Which means the little I do buy in there is less than I can carry home on foot.   Robbing lying cunts.