Fiesta parts. Getting weighed in saturday morning.

ShiteRider

Blackburn bb24ba. Nothing actually wrong with it really, it's got 63k on it and had a gates timing belt and water pump two months/400 miles ago. I got as a run around for my mum a couple of years ago with 58k on but for some reason it gives her a bad back so she's never spent more than 15-20 minutes behind the wheel.

I live near skem and work in the roughest part of Blackburn, so worthless cars like this just attract absolute scum. The battery and four new kumhos are earmarked for stepdads micra.

It's getting put on an old set of cortina dartboards, and loaded with scrap.

Seems like a cunts trick scrapping a perfectly good car, but I've only got space for two cars, three at a push...I own eight.

So this, both robins and the golf are going.

This it what I got the old girl to replace it with.

post-5712-0-19478500-1536874357_thumb.jpg

The fezzer is a better car in a lot of ways (doesn't need the pedal box welding up for a start) but it's what she wants.

Like I say it's getting bridged saturday, I could push this back to monday but i'm already takin the piss with four cars in the yard and a luton body full of parts for cars I don't own anymore.

Blackburn bb24ba. Nothing actually wrong with it really, it's got 63k on it and had a gates timing belt and water pump two months/400 miles ago. I got as a run around for my mum a couple of years ago with 58k on but for some reason it gives her a bad back so she's never spent more than 15-20 minutes behind the wheel.

I live near skem and work in the roughest part of Blackburn, so worthless cars like this just attract absolute scum. The battery and four new kumhos are earmarked for stepdads micra.

It's getting put on an old set of cortina dartboards, and loaded with scrap.

Seems like a cunts trick scrapping a perfectly good car, but I've only got space for two cars, three at a push...I own eight.

So this, both robins and the golf are going.

Both Robins??

Not scrap i hope, but if needs must.

This it what I got the old girl to replace it with.

attachicon.gifIMG_20180908_175235.jpg

The fezzer is a better car in a lot of ways (doesn't need the pedal box welding up for a start) but it's what she wants.

Like I say it's getting bridged saturday, I could push this back to monday but i'm already takin the piss with four cars in the yard and a luton body full of parts for cars I don't own anymore.

Can't go wrong with a Lupo (Aside from when the pedal box or 085 gearboxes shit themselves, which happens frequently)

Is it derv flavour?

I'm fighting a constant internal battle RE getting rid of the wife's 1.7 SDI Lupo.

The pedal box will go one day as will the gearbox. Also, it's a complete bastard to work on. Removing the bumper and wing to get at the PAS pump and a 3 day seminar to change the alternator (Ask me how I know). Both of these are 30 minute jobs on a Golf.

Meanwhile it's £30 a year to tax and does 60+mpg... I'm often not sure about what I could possibly replace it with? Perhaps a Mk1 Yaris?

Hats off to you for dealing with a petrol variant, it's probably not something I could face on a long term basis.

I think the shape of these has matured nicely - I had not seen one for ages on the road here in London and then did and had a good look. They are very neat. I quite understand if you need to get rid with tax/MoT/insurance/sorn/storage etc. No takers here?Anything with a MoT is ok...but I have scrapped stuff when I have given up trying to find a buyer.

these are really decent wee cars, hugely unfashionable just now which is a shame as theyre quite fun to drive, reasonably comfy and good on juice.

Id have it as a spare / backup car but you're too far away for it to make sense really.

I could do with a set of cortina dartboards too lol

Seems a waste to chuck it if its in good order with a chunk of test.