Mini Bini now bought

Vince70

I still can't quite work out if they're cars for girls or not.

It's the 21st century Dick. Equality and embracing your inner femininity is where it's at.

Do they appeal to blokes ?

Yes. Quick on B Roads. Brilliant levels of grip. Lots of seat adjustment. Easy to service.

Do they appeal to women ?

Just add cute to the above list. Every reason a bloke might like them applies to women.

As I think I've said before - I can't abide the ride quality* that run flats tyres on these provide.

Mine has 16" ones and I'm not exaggerating when I say it's undriveable at speed through bumpy country lanes. Mine is also blessed* with Sport+ suspension apparently (no idea) which I'm guessing doesn't help.

Either there's no bumpy lanes near Longbridge (and Germany) or BMW really didn't have any choice with the tyres due to lack of space for a spare wheel.

It actually ruins the car imo :(

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Tunbridge Wells Massive in McDonalds use them...

Brrrrrrrrm bwoorrrr ...bang pop pop ..,  Brrrrrrrrrrrm bwooor,    banger de bang bang Pop BANG!  Brrrrrrm   etc :roll:

Make the most of it, in a few years time it will be 'whir and Woosh' as electric silence kicks in.

We will mourn the day of the demise of the Boom and Burble back box

Did someone say Bini?....

Last summer, I had this wee thing, it was my first time driving a BMW made bini.

It was a Cooper, 04 plate. It was a little go cart, it handled like it was on rails (to me anyway) & when I got rid of it, I was slaughtered with calls about it.

Sold to the first couple who came to see it.

I know this adds nothing to the original post, but just wanted to share that.

Have a picture of it.post-20267-0-58452700-1553453616_thumb.jpg

The alloys on this one I thought were smart in white.