Next Kent meet A249 Northbound: Sun 29th March 1pm

egg

When the battle changed and London became the target, bombers driven back from London would fly over Detling on the way out to dump any used ordnance there. I bet there are still a few 500kg bombs sitting under the Kent fields...Bombshite. Your unexploded Nazi ordnance is our concern

I don't know about Kent, but they still turn up about once a month in east Surrey so it makes sense.

They still turn up pretty often in the dredgers that supply aggregate from the Channel to Shoreham port too.

At a Military festival at Damyns Hall aerodrome a few years back I got to have a go at defusing a German incendiary. Was pretty easy, only detonated it four times removing the fuse on a bench.

Kudos to the guys doing it for real at the bottom of a crater during a raid with a gas main nearby. One of those jobs where failure really isn’t an option

This is coming up soon now, looking forward to catching up before winter really descends. Sunday is looking chilly but dry for now.

As normal, I'm selling various varieties of shite on ebay - anything wants anything, give me a shout: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/so-real. I'm already bringing something for Mr Vant.

Flat4Alfa and I haven't managed to meet yet so I can hand him a bass guitar he won in a roffle, if anyone is coming from his general direction (nearer Luton than me) and could take it at least in his direction, would be much appreciated.

Ta.

post-20084-0-97682300-1542107016_thumb.jpg

Oh, for anyone into their real ale, happy to bring along some local Herne Bay stuff if anyone is interested: http://www.goodyales.co.uk/shop.html

I'd be happy to take the item back to Thurrock, probably gets it half way closer to Fiat4Alfa and would save him from having to negotiate the crossing if that helps?

It can live in the boot of the car or the garage - or I can live out some Level 42 fantasies prior to collection!

I'd be happy to take the item back to Thurrock, probably gets it half way closer to Fiat4Alfa and would save him from having to negotiate the crossing if that helps?

It can live in the boot of the car or the garage - or I can live out some Level 42 fantasies prior to collection!

Cheers Parky, I've exchanged PM's with Flat4, and he's happy with that, so I'll bring it with me. I'm sure he'll be fine if you do some posing with it ;-)

This is coming up soon now, looking forward to catching up before winter really descends. Sunday is looking chilly but dry for now.

As normal, I'm selling various varieties of shite on ebay - anything wants anything, give me a shout: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/so-real. I'm already bringing something for Mr Vant.

Flat4Alfa and I haven't managed to meet yet so I can hand him a bass guitar he won in a roffle, if anyone is coming from his general direction (nearer Luton than me) and could take it at least in his direction, would be much appreciated.

Ta.

attachicon.gifDSCF9643.JPG

Oh, for anyone into their real ale, happy to bring along some local Herne Bay stuff if anyone is interested: http://www.goodyales.co.uk/shop.html

I'd like the Matchbox Golf's (Golves?) 

Despite MrsDS trying to destroy Sainsbury's trolley park with the Saab estate this week it is repaired already and I am looking forward to the meet.

Just need to know exactly where it is, presumably over the top of the hill past Scragged Oak Road but how much further on? Is it at Mickey's Rock Cafe?