Mercedade's Rover 820 Vitesse Lux

mercedade

As mentioned elsewhere, I saw the car I want on another forum and today's the day I collect.

I spoke to the seller for the first time yesterday, and he seems sound. He's previously sent me about 100 photos, and a 12 minute walk around video, in addition to the 14 page fixer-Upper thread so I already feel about ten times more prepared than usual.

I've never spent so much money on a car before, and represents four times what I sold my last car for. Because I am clearly great at cars.

Enjoy* the M25 past Heathrow on your way back, if you're moving then the road is almost empty.

Well, I have a cunning plan to to avoid that specific issue which is to drive to Colchester immediately for my friend's wedding tomorrow.

So not only am I committed to buying a car I've never seen in the flesh (AS standard), but I'm absolutely committed to being somewhere important at a specific time and will need the car to get me there.

Well, I have a cunning plan to to avoid that specific issue which is to drive to Colchester immediately for my friend's wedding tomorrow.

I'll wave when I see you broke down...

I'm driving to Clacton this evening with some tools in the boot so scream if things go wrong.

I used to live in Salfords. I'll be very interested to find out what and where this is. I thought I'd already papped anything remotely interesting from round there.

When you get off the train, take the station exit over the footbridge by the little ticket office (unless you're collecting the car from football fields, a bowling green, or an industrial estate).

Arrived into Euston no bother. Could have got the tube to King's Cross, but why when London looks like this today?

See that bloke in the purple coat? Do me a favour, put a bit of jam on his shoes and tell him to invite his trousers down for tea.