Original Fiat Panda

JohnK

Hi Guys

I've been asked to source a Fiat Panda of the original variety. Preferably something currently on the road. It is for the daughter of the CEO of the company I work for so whilst I'm not adverse to buying something needing work and sorting it and negotiating a price with him around that, it would save a faff on if there was something with MOT etc.

I know there are a few Panda lickers on here so if anybody has a known good car either currently for sale, or one that they would be willing to sell or indeed know of one please let me know and I will make arrangements to come and view etc.

John

I have one you can have for free if you take it away.   My first car when I was 19 and has resided in a lockup in the Scottish borders since 2007.  

1991 1000 CLX No doors & no bonnet . No windscreen, not much exhaust.   Rust in various areas although still had MOT when it went in.   150,000  on the clock.  

I lack the killer instinct to kill it and I might have lost the garage key.

Bargain M9

Green.

post-18268-0-75706800-1536099195_thumb.jpg

I picked up a panda from Cornwall a couple of years ago, worst car I've ever had, it was 100% fucked- clean MOT history must have been a blind tester. 

only drove it onto my drive from the trailer, was a shame as i love the styling of them, sent it to the bridge, offered it out on the panda pages several times but no bites. 

Don't get involved for your bosses daughter, when it breaks it's your fault. 

Bridgnorth seller has a 4x4 for sale but needs lots of work

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Fiat-Panda-steyr-4x4/401595110898?hash=item5d80ef15f2:g:kJkAAOSwyXFbkaSa

London seller on the other hand offers this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Panda-750-1991-49-500-miles/263919084268?hash=item3d72cda2ec:g:c5sAAOSwwVBbj89N

Red one looks far more driveable but with a 750cc motor it’s a long drive to North Yorkshire from the Capital...

post-3538-0-25543400-1536496784_thumb.jpeg

post-3538-0-30783500-1536496793_thumb.jpeg

I'm a big Panda licker, I take my 94 CLX all round Europe, it's a great car, currently in the south of France with it. Unless you're hell bent on a 4x4 I'd stick to a late model 1000 fire with SPI. Dead simple and reliable, no choke to worry about or starting hassles. Bodywork is the biggest issue, they rust basically everywhere.

The Fiat Forum has gone pretty quiet since the Facebook Classic Panda group started. I'd recommend sticking a post on there.

post-17870-0-91323100-1536513066_thumb.jpg