1990 Volvo 740 GLE Auto Estate - IT'S DONE

Bucketeer

I'm excited for the draw even though I've no interest in actually getting the car!

I'm a bit worried that now that I've done one roffle the psychological barrier has been broken and I'm going to start bidding on any old tat.

Might try and win something for my stepdad to get to work in, save him walking in the winter cold.

LIGHT THE BEACONS.

The traveller will be returning north.

Slightly - more East though ;)

I've had a 740 before, Ex-dollywobbler blue estate of doom, and although it was utterly shagged, it was lovable and charming - and damp - but mostly damp. Oh, and smelly. :)

Funnily enough, I've never actually won a raffle before, but there's always a first time....

Congratulations to the victor! And it comes as absolutely no surprise that it’s heading to Volvo country!

I think my 740 must be the only one left in England now. I’ve had to land anchor the thing down to stop it trying to migrate.

Must admit, when I saw this come up I very nearly made a heavy investment in my first attempt at a roffle. I’ve been trying to stay away!

You cannot prevent the annual migration of the classic Volvo. If you do it's morally indefensible as it's a protected species. I'll have you sued!

Try as I might to keep it on the south coast of engerland I have sadly had to accept the inevitable will happen. Sooner or later.

My last one ended up in Newcastle, which is basically Scotland isn’t it!?