1990 Volvo 740 GLE Auto Estate - IT'S DONE

Bucketeer

Right, all selt aht.

This is the final list.

Payment messages will be arriving shortly. If I miss anyone out or whatever, my PayPal address is ammond(at)hotmail.co.uk.

Please everyone remember to send the monies as a GIFT. And no mention of roffle, raffle, Rolf Harris, home-made explosives, etc.

Oh and please leave your AS username in the message box, so I can work out who has paid.

Many thankyous.

01 yes oui si

02 Alanism

03 aldo135

04 doubleyeller

05 fat_pirate

06 chaseracer

07 Ghosty

08 cms206

09 eddyramrod

10 rml2345

11 Kringle

12 The Moog

13 Alanism

14 Tickman

15 pandamonium

16 Simonsays

17 chaseracer

18 tobyd

19 fat_pirate

20 Cavcraft

21 Jim Bell

22 Nyphur

23 hairnet

24 Tamworthbay

25 anonymous user

26 Tickman

27 cms206

28 Split_Pin

29 Jim Bell

30 aldo135

31 Cavcraft

32 yes oui si

33 eddyramrod

34 The Moog

35 R9UKE

36 GeordieInExile

37 rml2345

38 chaseracer

39 ruffgeezer

40 djoptix

41 rml2345

42 fat_pirate

43 jumpingjehovahs

44 yes oui si

45 cms206

46 Mally

47 Tickman

48 Alanism

49 Talbot

50 cms206

51 320touring

52 Supernaut

53 chaseracer

54 Jim Bell

55 tobyd

56 Cavcraft

57 Ghosty

58 aldo135

59 binhoker668

If the payments are paymented in time, I reckon we'll be all systems yes for tomorrow night's draw.

CONCERNING....

You can come and kip at mine until you find somewhere if you like. You have mu number, if you don't, I'll PM you and call you after work.

Thanks Mo, the offer is much appreciated but I'll be grand.

I still have access to a garage for a little longer and I don't have to give Joe's Peugeot 106 back for another two weeks, so you could say that I actually have two homes at the moment. I don't know what I was whingeing about to be honest.

Thanks Mo, the offer is much appreciated but I'll be grand.

I still have access to a garage for a little longer and I don't have to give Joe's Peugeot 106 back for another two weeks, so you could say that I actually have two homes at the moment. I don't know what I was whingeing about to be honest.

Offer is always there mate. A nice warm home with shops and pubs abundance. Plus being in the Midlands there is easy access to North/South East and West.

There is a flat above me that has been unoccupied for a while plus plenty of rooms/flats available around the town. Just PM/call me if ever you find yourself stuck.

Offer is always there mate. A nice warm home with shops and pubs abundance. Plus being in the Midlands there is easy access to North/South East and West.

There is a flat above me that has been unoccupied for a while plus plenty of rooms/flats available around the town. Just PM/call me if ever you find yourself stuck.

Also, being in the midlands you’d be close to Nottingham and we could PINT IT UP BABY....

Most of the money is in now, I reckon it's safe to say we should be on for the draw tonight.

I took the Volvo to go get some petrol last night. I've been mostly using the loaner 106 diesel I have recently, because massive mpgs, so it was nice to get back in the old bus. I ended up driving around through the countryside for about two hours. Windows down, music loud, floating about, completely relaxed. Hand on lap steering, head against the headrest, lovely sunset. It was grand.

I'd forgotten how much I liked the Volvo. Driving it nowhere/anywhere is more relaxing than not driving it. It just chills me right out.

post-13750-0-31079000-1536125849_thumb.jpg

When it's a bit cleany and shine, like now, the photos tend to flatter it a bit/lot. It does come up quite nice though.

Here's what it looked like the day I picked it up from Skattrd (who lives in a Saharan dust bowl region of the country).

post-13750-0-41719900-1536125934_thumb.jpg

post-13750-0-70342100-1536125977_thumb.jpg

That day I collected it, I was enjoying bowling home in it so much I continued past my destination and just kept on going until I hit seaside.

post-13750-0-98309900-1536126006_thumb.jpg

I really hope whoever wins it likes it as much as I do. I've got to the familiar stage in selling/roffling a car on here where I'm irrationally panicking slightly that maybe the new owner won't like it or think it's forked or think they've been been ripped off and call in Roger Cook and Lynn Faulds Wood or it'll burst into flames on their way home or whatever. It's the only down side for me in selling on the forum. If I was outing it to some random on gumtree I wouldn't be right fussed. I'm not complaining mind, I've never had anything but quick and satisfying transactions with nice people on here in the past. It's joyous compared to the real world.

Anyway, if the winner doesn't like this car then they are wrong and I don't want their babies. It's tired and ace and creaky and smooth and slow and rapid and ugly and handsome. And it still needs front tyres.