Kiltox’s 1997 Nissan Primera GT! - PRICE DROP £7.50

Kiltox

A few miles of 70mph at 3750rpm, 90hp and 38mpg (claimed average) and you may regret it like I do...if it passes I'll simply have to keep it for 6 months but it's a new-to-me MOT place and when I dropped it off the garage looked properly shonky lol.

Be a shame to scrap it as, even though it's a properly shit car it has had a clutch and 'belt so should provide transportation for a while yet, if it passes.

To be fair it's quite unique in that respect - I've not seen another matt black Cruiser, they're usually blinged-up to oblivion and back with assorted tat.

But anyroad, it's really not a fair swap for my end of the deal, so quite appreciate your reluctance - I'm not really in the financial position to do cash your way at present, even if you were foolish enough to agree !

But it's there to haunt your every dream from hereon in. Ask Ken - he still has flashbacks.

This is serving its purpose well this week sitting in the station car park, awaiting my return on Thursday like a faithful dog that doesn’t know any better. It really is all of the car anyone would ever need.

Was very tempted to squeeze in beside the wanker who thought his 13 plate Hyundai IX35 was so important it needed two spaces

I've a photo somewhere of someone who had taken the two end spaces in the row in their new megane convertible, leaving me just enough room to pop my MiniMetro alongside their driver's door. Joyous day.

Love this game, I’m always tinged with sadness if I arrive back at my car before them though.