Another F'in MGF Roffle....sorrynotsorry - 1996 MGF Red 1.8 MPI

sharley17194

Well then i don't see the relevance of your comment, why would i waste my time sending pictures of the service history if you have no intention entering? I often find the service history int worth the paper its written on.

I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to own an MGF. Or any other Rover Group product.

GLWTR m8

Hi mate. Can I play? If I can, please put me down for number 43, if it's free.

as per first post

So...I thought id Roffle off my MG F,  If 59 people want it for £13.50 a ticket then ill let fate decide. If not ill just left the wife shout at me some more. I could probably deliver it to the winner because its fully legal.... Located in Nottingham

Basically that, the F is much softer and handles brilliantly the TF not so soft but still handles ok. They made changes to the suspension too the F has a quicker rack than the TF making it turn faster. Ive had both and the F is b y far my favorite. Sadly over time the gas escapes and the suspension drops. Most people just pump it back up with fluid but this is the wrong thing to do. I had the units regased with nitrogen and it rides like its on a magic carpet again. Oddly they changed the suspension design due to cost of making the hydro units,...not sure where the north sea comes into it they are filled with nitrogen. 

I have only been in early ones so can't answer - just knew they changed.

Well then i don't see the relevance of your comment, why would i waste my time sending pictures of the service history if you have no intention entering? I often find the service history int worth the paper its written on.

Did you feel a slight breeze as my comment went straight over your head?

I dunno hahah i was asking you do you think he meant free to enter or the number is free....im confused now...either way ive added the dude to that number :D

Thanks pal.

Yeah, I just wanted to know if that number was free. A free entry would be nice too I suppose... ????

• 1 month later...