Another F'in MGF Roffle....sorrynotsorry - 1996 MGF Red 1.8 MPI

sharley17194

So...I thought id Roffle off my MG F, its a fairly early car being an N reg 1996 car number 7400 of 77000 made.

Its red, has leather seats, its done 110k, 10 months MOT. its been welded around the sills so at least that wont need doing. There is a receipt for HG, stainless pipes so that doesn't need doing. Front brakes are ebc grooved discs and green stuff pads, rears are brand new. It was once owned by the editor of MG enthusiast mag and she had a load of work done and it was mag featured. Ive done a stack of work to it including full major service. Its got later TF wheels with good matching tyres. Its amazing fun to drive and always makes me smile. Its kinda useless to me as i have a wife and two kids but some how ive racked up 1500 miles in 2 months and used it as my daily during this time. I've fitted a K&N along with the 52mm throttle, its got the sought after roof with rear glass and heated screen in mint condition. With it being a hydro gas car the units were low on gas so these have been swapped with re gassed units it now rides lovely. I fitted the rear speaker bar because i could....I don't want to sell it but kinda feel i should due to the fact i get shouted at every weekend by the wife because i can't take my kids out in it so i have to steal her car, if i'm honest its worth the pain. Its insured as a classic so costs bugger all. If 59 people want it for £13.50 a ticket then ill let fate decide. If not ill just left the wife shout at me some more. I could probably deliver it to the winner because its fully legal.... Located in Nottingham

post-20764-0-29986900-1535727891_thumb.jpeg

post-20764-0-55251000-1535727919_thumb.jpeg

post-20764-0-82155300-1535727955_thumb.jpeg

post-20764-0-84980100-1535727969_thumb.jpeg

You say that but it basically got advisories on the end of the sills for around 4 years before they fell in holes. I got it at that point and welded both rear sills in front of the wheel arch. All a bit boring for one of these lol the rot was cut out and a plate formed and welded in.

MOT history shows plenty of corrosion related stuff. Admittedly this may well have been sorted now. But a bit more info on the repairs may be useful for folks buying a ticket or two?

MOT history shows plenty of corrosion related stuff. Admittedly this may well have been sorted now. But a bit more info on the repairs may be useful for folks buying a ticket or two?

For £13.50 I’d want to see pics of the stamped service book too. Deal breaker at £27 IMO.