Mk1 Ford Galaxy 2.0 Aspen - £500 cash/ROFFLE £9.50/or deal.

purplebargeken

Mrs PBK rang me at work to enquire as to why both front windows of the galaxy were fully down, the car was unlocked and why the keys were on the floor of the porch.

I had no answer other than I was rushed to get to work after vaxing the front carpet and both seats.

No-one nicked anything and the car was still there, so what was the problem eh? Eh?

I have the window draught excluder things that will need to be fitted, not sure how though.

There is a brand new tow bar assembly for the car that can be obtained for a not unreasonable £70

I have a new gear lever gaiter that will come with the car.

Front heater control is not operational, everything lights up but no action from the heater system when turned on. The 'hedgehog' is available on eBay and accessed via the glove box. Front cig lighter is not functional, could well be a fuse or the unit itself. haven't looked. 

Small ding on the lower bit of the drivers door. Small amount of rusty bleb on the rear N/S were the wheel arch joins the sill, nothing major and is easily fixable. Front grille needs to be refitted properly as I had to dislodge it when opening the bonnet. The catch is lovely and smooth in operation, no issues now whatsoever. The car is a first time starter. Ride is comfy squishy if that makes sense. Mileage is 150 odd thou.

Location when for sale or roffle will be the barn near Chelmsford.

I honestly think anything with a full ticket is north of £500 atm - especially considering scrap prices.

Why not try a £10 raffle?

Maybe it’s worth more. Sadly, these are still in ‘Dingle Bus’ territory so not worth serious money atm. But anyone with more children than eyes surely would fancy a pop for £10.

Hmm, okay. £9.50 per ticket sounds a bit more realistic.

Okay, worth a go I guess. I'll sort it at the end of the month, payday and all that as it might be less 'urrgghhh' for most folk at that point.

Thanks.

I admire you, really I do.  But it's a 50p saving which is gonna cost you £30.  Props to you tho - you're a better man than I!!

HOT ROFFLE ACTION? Step this way to the roffle emporium................................

3. Aldo135

4. keith777 ®

13. Aldo135

15. keith777 ®

17. Faberge Greggs (WTAF?) ®

22. keith777 ®

24. Ohdearme ®

27. RobT ®

30. Aldo135

35. Ohdearme ®

44. Cavcraft

49. keith777 ®