Anglia Classic Car Auction

pompei

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/31/2022 at 9:36 PM, wuvvum said:

Bump.  Anyone going this weekend?

Yes, I was there today and seeing as I got a bidder number will be there again tomorrow. Used to be a fiver deposit for a bidder number......Not now, bloody hell how much ?  The scruffy bloke with the beard and Alice band in his hair arsed about with the card machine. I told him four times (my mate said it was five) that he'd got the till roll in the wrong way round. As he tore their receipt off the roll came out of the machine. Then it wouldn't print my receipt. Really gives confidence that you can get your deposit back.

3 hours ago, meggersdog said:

Really gives confidence that you can get your deposit back.

I was likewise concerned about their ability to sort out the deposit refund so decided the solution was to buy something!  Namely this, probably the cheapest lot to go through today...

https://angliacarauctions.co.uk/Images/Vehicles/151886/154154/IMG_3287.JPG

Was good to catch up with @wuvvumtoo

slightly off topic but I went to Manor Park Classic auctions the other week, having been to Anglia a few times in the past, and was surprised to see there was no fee to attend the auction, no fee to register to bid and no deposit required. 

Cinquecento looks nice.  I saw the yellow Siecento sporting went for a reasonable price too.  Was surprised to see that flipping bangers XM go for £2700 too

WTF>!>!>!!>!>!!!!!>>>>????????

1992 nissan cabstar 4400 miles they started it at 10k someone tried to start it at 5 they said no 

i say again WTF?!?!?!!?!

film prop police bomb disposal land rover (thought the army did bomb stuff)

12k ffs

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...