Barry'd from the factory

FakeConcern

I know that with the black Team Dynamics Pro Race wheels & Longlife exhaust many AS members think of my C4 VTS as being Barry'd. However to me plenty of cars look Barry'd from new, here are a few I can think of........

Obviously Rover BRM

post-19512-0-88077800-1534020547_thumb.jpg

Corsa Barry Edition

post-19512-0-84353600-1534020590_thumb.jpg

Fabia Monte replica

post-19512-0-07631400-1534020649_thumb.jpg

Fiesta Red/Black

post-19512-0-82090900-1534020709_thumb.jpg

post-19512-0-55794300-1534020758_thumb.jpg

Aygo with black & red bits

post-19512-0-70525500-1534020785_thumb.jpg

And now SUV things

post-19512-0-98047500-1534020866_thumb.jpg

post-19512-0-52037700-1534020888_thumb.jpg

What else is there?

I have had a BRM and it did have a lot going for it. I wouldn’t say it was that barried as it followed the paint scheme from the team.

The alloys are quite literally the greatest alloys Rover has ever pushed out too- 16” cosmos. It had the 143bhp 1.8 k series which was also in the 200vi, which before the zr came out (which was a barried Rover 200) the range topper until they tweaked it a bit and got 160 break.

It came with full red leather, which was actually quite nice, a lovely shade of green that was a bit darker than BRG, cosmos, the orange grille and also it had LSD fitted in the PG1 gearbox. It was quite a rapid little thing really and as it was before project drive Rover didn’t scrimp on the extras. It had everything on it available. I think only a few thousand were made and although they suffered from rusty arches I predict they will bring good money in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had a BRM and it did have a lot going for it. I wouldn’t say it was that barried as it followed the paint scheme from the team.

The alloys are quite literally the greatest alloys Rover has ever pushed out too- 16” cosmos. It had the 143bhp 1.8 k series which was also in the 200vi, which before the zr came out (which was a barried Rover 200) the range topper until they tweaked it a bit and got 160 break.

It came with full red leather, which was actually quite nice, a lovely shade of green that was a bit darker than BRG, cosmos, the orange grille and also it had LSD fitted in the PG1 gearbox. It was quite a rapid little thing really and as it was before project drive Rover didn’t scrimp on the extras. It had everything on it available. I think only a few thousand were made and although they suffered from rusty arches I predict they will bring good money in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because they are good doesn't mean they don't look Barry'd!

I know that with the black Team Dynamics Pro Race wheels & Longlife exhaust many AS members think of my C4 VTS as being Barry'd. However to me plenty of cars look Barry'd from new, here are a few I can think of........

Obviously Rover BRM

attachicon.gif1999-rover-brm.jpg

Corsa Barry Edition

attachicon.gif$_86.JPG

Fabia Monte replica

attachicon.gifskoda-fabia-monte-carlo-2016-red-(1).jpg

Fiesta Red/Black

attachicon.gifBlack.jpg

attachicon.gifFiesta RedEditionBlackEdition_20.jpg

Aygo with black & red bits

attachicon.gif746562.jpg

And now SUV things

attachicon.gifHD1.jpg

attachicon.gifHD2.jpg

What else is there?

Why is that Rover wearing lipstick?

No clue why but Ford have a penchant for Fiesta vans with warm hatch bodykits, as well as the XR2-esque above, they've made a couple of vans recently with Zetec-S bodykits:

ford-fiesta-27466111931.jpg?itok=7WNkafj

JL4_6648.jpg

needless to say they're extremely uncommon, and solid gold OSF/future shite.

The Ford Focus 'Collection'

$_86.JPG

c3e937dc6a812385bc6b03a3e085f937.jpg

$_86.JPG

Different bumpers ('sport'/splitter type) and I think interiors were different to the norm. Some wanker in Chester has two (not the actual ones above) of these cars! 

Yo Billy, I can't believe you're waffling on about a Ford Focus, when clearly you should be waxing lyrical about these:

Vectra_Supertouring_web.jpgVectra Supertouring - apologies for the scene of 6 but I couldn't find another image I could post. Bottom right and bottom left is how they were sold, though I think it's safe to say there weren't that many of the former versions left showrooms like that.

Volvo did the same at the time with a touring car liveried S40 - a 2.0N/A  I think, rather than a T4. As above, available with stickers, or a solid colour (again, white from memory). Both versions had tasty aftermarket wheels and side body skirts with aftermarket supplier 'shopping list' stickers, which looked particularly bizarre on the non-sticker one. Only ever saw one (without the stickers, natch.) 

Nearly every 'fast' version of a standard car, ie. those not originally designed as a sports car. Ford have been screwing on unnecessary bits of cheap plastic crap for years:

white-ford-sierra-xr4i-for-sale-essex.jp

ford-capri-by-tickford.jpg?anchor=center

Worst of all, this:

New-Transit-Custom-Sport-Frozen-White-L2

It's like a fat bloke in a tracksuit.

The Japanese are also pretty experienced in this:

2017-honda-civic-type-r-014085-1200x630-

Even Citroen aren't immune:

qtnv93lkgmu8e64iigxr.jpg

Many electric cars:

BMW_i3_01-1024x561.jpg