Fore Skin; 1998 323i Bouring Sportomatic mit rost £475

The Reverend Bluejeans

Reducing the fleet of shite by one so this turd is UP 4 GRABS. It's 2.5, 170 bhp, five speed ZF auto, 199'000 light years from new. To consider this desirable you will need to be a 23 year old tyre fitter called Jake, sport ear hoops, live at home and post incessantly on Facebook in between having a 'cheeky Nandos' with The Lads. B-cos E36 lyf m8.

That's not you though so run it until March, spend nothing, sell it again for what you paid. 

The Pros:

It's got minty black leathers. This is £250 to an E36 afflictionado.

It's got an MOT until next March.

It's got a cracking engine and box. The engine is £350 because it's not fucked. Drift Yo.

It's got five excellent tyres, four Goodyears.

Sunroof.

Everything works.

It's mechanically good. Good battery, uses no fluids.

The Cons:

The body is shite. Rusty tailgate, drivers arches F&R. Sills moderate to dubious. German Blight.

Discs are warping, might have some new ones to go in the boot.

This MOT may be its last. But it will always be worth this so free motoring.

Priced at what a six cylinder E36 Touring clinging to an MOT and packing some desirable* morsels is worth now. 

An E36 breaker in Mansfield has expressed an interest so it won't be around for too long. Not raffling.

No air con. It just doesn't have it thanks to mingebag 1st owner. The Fool.

I'm in Sheffield.

post-3069-0-71607700-1533886007_thumb.jpg

post-3069-0-40786500-1533886049_thumb.jpg

post-3069-0-21415400-1533886085_thumb.jpg

When I broke mine, before getting the angle grinder out, I recall the majority of those collecting bits appeared in E36s in most peculiar colours. Matt black with lime x2 and a shade I can only recall as 'foisty bellend purple', etc. More than one had ear hoops too.

For the record, I have no hoops, I just liked the straight 6 and couldn't find a 328.

Id give it a week before it’s been sanded down to create the rusty effect and someone has sprayed the alloys black. Fitted roof rack and a series of ‘because BMW’ shit all over the screen. Then several months of being ‘improved’ prior to a MOT fail involving words like ‘prescribed area’ and ‘excessive’

Id give it a week before it’s been sanded down to create the rusty effect and someone has sprayed the alloys black. Fitted roof rack and a series of ‘because BMW’ shit all over the screen. Then several months of being ‘improved’ prior to a MOT fail involving words like ‘prescribed area’ and ‘excessive’

Its future is not bright, that’s fo sho.

I more just need the brackets, really (I have a couple of second hand fog lamps sitting about). Nu fogs would be nice though.

When breaking mine I discovered I had one bracket and an exceedingly large number of strategically placed self tappers on the other side. Brackets are not the only fruit...