New members, introduce yourself here.

Wilko220

Having been an off brand  consumer I enjoy crap cars and spending as little as possible.

I've had a proton 1800 with 24 k and full service history for £1000 years ago and drove it until bored and sold for same money I paid.

I've had a 405 D 180k painted green and net spray job, ran on cooking oil and spent no more than £50 on repairs in 2 years- nobody wanted it so I scrapped it.

I'm looking for a disgusting looking car where it has next to no value and sub 75k miles.

Had a Toyota that managed 65k in it for £300 cost as insurance wrote it off and paid-never fixed it and sold it to Nigerian to export 

Expert van 30k and spent nothing more than £100 on it

I like Pontiac Aztec etc, Kia, Hyundai, Toyota, Chevrolet.

1.6-3.0 junk my scene, bin it if expensive 

14 hours ago, SH1TE said:

Having been an off brand  consumer I enjoy crap cars and spending as little as possible.

I've had a proton 1800 with 24 k and full service history for £1000 years ago and drove it until bored and sold for same money I paid.

I've had a 405 D 180k painted green and net spray job, ran on cooking oil and spent no more than £50 on repairs in 2 years- nobody wanted it so I scrapped it.

I'm looking for a disgusting looking car where it has next to no value and sub 75k miles.

Had a Toyota that managed 65k in it for £300 cost as insurance wrote it off and paid-never fixed it and sold it to Nigerian to export 

Expert van 30k and spent nothing more than £100 on it

I like Pontiac Aztec etc, Kia, Hyundai, Toyota, Chevrolet.

1.6-3.0 junk my scene, bin it if expensive 

welcome aboard

20 minutes ago, wheel nut said:

Hello all,

Another long time lurker here. My daily drivers are a 2014 Dacia Logan and a 2019 Mini clubman, but my best claim to autoshite status is my 1962 Land Rover 88 which I’ve owned for 9 years now. I’m in Fife, Scotland.

B6E17887-654E-499A-9615-9E8A4D758CB5.jpeg

Greetings that's one chodtastic Land Rover there

2 hours ago, wheel nut said:

Thanks, I’ll start a thread about it sometime. I tend to just use it occasionally at weekends. It’s a 2.25 petrol so rubbish fuel economy but has the advantage of being really simple to work on.

diesels used same block and different pistons and same poor economy, fit an overdrive and see 80mph