New members, introduce yourself here.

Wilko220

Just now, Msmith3793 said:

Hi I'm Matt,

I'm into shit old cars, usually British (Minis, Land Rovers etc)

Wanted to join for the roffles after a colleague won a 'wonderful' Daewoo Langanza! Can't wait to win some shite!

Hi Matt

Welcome aboard!

Do you have any photos of your chod?  I'm sure everyone would be interested to see some of your past and present motors.

PS Don't diss Sid!  Jealousy is an ugly trait!

15 minutes ago, Msmith3793 said:

Hi I'm Matt,

I'm into shit old cars, usually British (Minis, Land Rovers etc)

Wanted to join for the roffles after a colleague won a 'wonderful' Daewoo Langanza! Can't wait to win some shite!

Welcome to the forum. There are some digestives in the biscuit tin unless @Cavcraft or @dollywobblerhave scoffed them 🤣🤣

On 10/8/2022 at 6:16 PM, MiniMinorMk3 said:

Good Evening. I have been having a look and read of te forum for about a month and decided to join up. I've been into cars ever since having the Ladybird Book of Motor Cars. Played with Matchbox, Corgi, Dinky and Hot Wheels. Then built plastic kits from AMT, Monogram and Revel. Had mopeds at 16. Had a VW Beetle at 17. Had a load of VWs since, the odd Ford, a couple of Alfas, and Audi, a Mercedes, some BMWs, a couple of Peugeots. Currently I have two old Minis, a 1997 Rover Cooper and a 1971 Innocenti Mini Minor Mk3... 567553349_InnoMk34.thumb.jpg.8a0239b38275f73a06ec4bae00e001c4.jpg

Is that an Innocenti Mini?

Do you have a thread of your cars as I'd be interested in the Minis in particular. I have owned four Minis and two Metros, but a long time ago. Now I'm building up to the idea of getting one again.

14 hours ago, FakeConcern said:

Is that an Innocenti Mini?

Do you have a thread of your cars as I'd be interested in the Minis in particular. I have owned four Minis and two Metros, but a long time ago. Now I'm building up to the idea of getting one again.

Yes, it's an Innocenti Mini Minor MK3. I used to have an Inno Cooper Export a few years ago. In the last 15 years I've had 10 Minis of one type or another. I've yet to start a thread of my cars past and present but should get round to it soon.

Alola everyone !

I am Ash. I have been following @LightBulbFun (Who i know from the electrical and lighting areas) Invacar project for a while now as a guest

I am a new driver myself now, and came to join along with my start of looking around to get a car of my own, and looking forward for everything that will come along

4 hours ago, Ash said:

Alola everyone !

I am Ash. I have been following @LightBulbFun (Who i know from the electrical and lighting areas) Invacar project for a while now as a guest

I am a new driver myself now, and came to join along with my start of looking around to get a car of my own, and looking forward for everything that will come along

welcome Ash , where u from?

Morning!

I may well have introduced myself here previous but I'm getting the old car energy again.

Based in Teesside, currently owner of a 406 estate, a Civic, and the lady of the house has more old VWs than daft Mick, whoever he is.

I'm going to try to interact more on here now.

Hi all, long time lurker finally decided to sign up and join the fun. I’m definitely a Land Rover man having owned at least one continuously since I started driving 15 years ago, but fond of all kinds of shite (especially old VW’s!). 

Current fleet is a just under quarter million miler Discovery 3, a just over quarter million miler mk4 Golf tdi and a rescued from certain death Freelander 2 for the wife.

Cheers chaps

On 10/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, Gaffer said:

Hi all, long time lurker finally decided to sign up and join the fun. I’m definitely a Land Rover man having owned at least one continuously since I started driving 15 years ago, but fond of all kinds of shite (especially old VW’s!). 

Current fleet is a just under quarter million miler Discovery 3, a just over quarter million miler mk4 Golf tdi and a rescued from certain death Freelander 2 for the wife.

Cheers chaps

welcome along.......... where u residing at..

On 10/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, Gaffer said:

Cheers chaps

Welcome to Autoshite!

Hi, I’m Ben and I’ve always pissed about with old cars. 

daily duties are done via a 2009 Ford Galaxy which is a boring modern but does the job ok with a big family. 

long term project is a bmw e30 318is, it needs a fair amount of welding I’ve been putting off forever and I need to get it done before petrol becomes unobtainable. It’s tucked away and it’s been years since I got involved in it ( you know life stuff) I do need to get it finished.

like it here as it seems not to be too flashy etc… so hello autoshite… 

7 hours ago, Low ontime said:

Hi, I’m Ben and I’ve always pissed about with old cars. 

daily duties are done via a 2009 Ford Galaxy which is a boring modern but does the job ok with a big family. 

long term project is a bmw e30 318is, it needs a fair amount of welding I’ve been putting off forever and I need to get it done before petrol becomes unobtainable. It’s tucked away and it’s been years since I got involved in it ( you know life stuff) I do need to get it finished.

like it here as it seems not to be too flashy etc… so hello autoshite… 

welcome abord