New members, introduce yourself here.

Wilko220

Hi there, I've been reading threads on here for over a year now, so I guess it's time to introduce myself.

I'm from Germany, very much interested in japanese and french shite from the 90s and currently (since last saturday) on my third Mitsubishi Carisma. I'm thinking about making a thread for this one when I have good pictures.

20 hours ago, MaxFsa said:

Hi there, I've been reading threads on here for over a year now, so I guess it's time to introduce myself.

I'm from Germany, very much interested in japanese and french shite from the 90s and currently (since last saturday) on my third Mitsubishi Carisma. I'm thinking about making a thread for this one when I have good pictures.

welcome aboard

10 hours ago, MaxFsa said:

Welcome sounds like you will fit in well.

• 2 weeks later...

Another scot ( originally a Cumbrian boy ) work is managing a car hire fleet so daily im in everything from a Fiat 500s to a Merc Gle , being surrounded by such new plastic/metal/microchips makes my  yearn for the weird , rusty and shonky , I started the job back in 99 where it was all Rover 25s , Punto's and Astra's 

6 hours ago, Boycie said:

Another scot ( originally a Cumbrian boy ) work is managing a car hire fleet so daily im in everything from a Fiat 500s to a Merc Gle , being surrounded by such new plastic/metal/microchips makes my  yearn for the weird , rusty and shonky , I started the job back in 99 where it was all Rover 25s , Punto's and Astra's 

Like Cigars?

Evenin' all.  Just doffing my cap and saying hello!

Living in Cambridgeshire, originally from Norfolk. Have a collection of dead dying and need to be took out back and shot cars and vans.    BMW 5 series estate (engine sprug a core plug leak) , mk 4 golf (middle of getting round to fixing the front end),  Fiestavan 1.1 waiting on me welding the arches, Honda CRV waiting on getting new sills, Vauxhall Combovan that we're doing up as a microcamper, few motorbikes laying about.

You probably know the saying.. every neighbourhood has 'that family' if you cant see who it is looking around then its probably you..

yeah...  

On 5/15/2022 at 4:48 PM, Boycie said:

Welcome to the forum, good to have another vehicle hire person.

Screenshot_20220520-223530.thumb.png.7c2f058a6a89926ae8b1e3ae2214a667.png

Hi, I think I've lurked long enough so time to break cover. I bought a Peugeot 309 from a lovely chap from this here parish last summer as it needed moving and i dont like to see cars with plenty of life left scrapped due to been undesirable or needing a bit of tlc . Obviously having a few too many cars and needing an 8 day week i haven't done much with it as yet. Ive also recently acquired my brothers old car, a 03 plate Mitsubishi carisma diesel which he gave me for nothing rather than it be scrapped. I cant help myself,  i just cant say no, but nobody's perfect!